-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, you’ve mentioned that before, but this little ENFJ’s memory ain’t too good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus the basic difference between J and P is that Judgers make life happen, while more often than not Perceivers let life happen and respond accordingly.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl
NF. Check. Think of how he talks with Edwin. It’s very personal. He also sees things in universal terms, not hard facts. Definitely an NF.
E. He speaks readily. He doesn’t have a problem being in the major crowd at Tyburn. He just doesn’t feel introverted.
J. This is the function I’m least good at defining, but I think the fact that…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Now, I never said I didn’t like Rapunzel…(though I do prefer Flynn Ryder) I do like Rapunzel, but I think that Anna is too much like her. (copy and paste) 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. I’m so terribly sorry this has taken so long. My family ended up moving, which I had not anticipated, so for a while I haven’t had the time to sit down and figure out where this thing is going. I’m still not quite sure where it’s going…
Please bear in mind that my story is undergoing massive renovations, so things may be different from…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *throws hands in the air helplessly* You don’t like Rapunzel?!? I don’t even know what to say to that. 😉
@Kate-Flournoy Ahsoka from the Clone Wars and Rey are on the list as well. Hmm…my family seems to have a thing for Star Wars…. Dad put Jyn on the list too and that was all well and good until I remembered that that’s not…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus though I have noticed that when INFJs go into fanatic mode like that they get a little hardened. 😛
@Dragon-Snapper I rebel. 😀 Anna may be jumpy but to me that’s part of the reason I liked her. Just sayin’.
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Tbh, I find it a little hard to be sure from what little of him was in the book, but if you think so I’m willing to bet he is. After all, if anyone is gonna know, it’s the person who created the character. 🙂 But I agree with @Kate-Flournoy, there are several backstories possible for him, none of which I want hear. Ew. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Wait, what? Who is this apothecary?
@graciegirl I dug my heels in about a month or two after seeing it. Anna…no. She’s so jumpy. She’s a red-haired version of Rapunzel. And I am a rebel. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl ha! I need one of those lists… *starts to scribble it down**realizes they’re all villains* Um… never mind. XD
@Daeus yes! Who would have thought it? *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I guess this means the INFJ defeated the ENFJ. Well, what do you know? I never thought it could have happened. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I saw it in the theatres when it first came out, but that was before I was in to stories, character development, etc.. I have to be honest that I didn’t think it lacking in any of those areas at the time. (I would’ve analyzed it last time we watched it a month or two ago but my brother and sister are super tired of my tearing…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Yep.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I can think of several backstories that could have happened to him and I do NOT want to hear about them… XD
It is amazing though. Just goes to show how crucial it is to understand the functions themselves and not the stereotypes.
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Are we speaking of the apothecary Ed got the potion from?
-
Kina Lamb and
S.G.Dewey are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Not to worry. 😛
That’s positively fascinating though. I wonder what type of backstory he must have had? He’s the most un-ENFJ ENFJ you could imagine, but…he’s…wow. I wish I could understand him. Or maybe not.
@graciegirl You gotta hear this.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Not to worry. 😛
That’s positively fascinating though. I wonder what type of backstory he must have had? He’s the most un-ENFJ ENFJ you could imagine, but…he’s…wow. I wish I could understand him. Or maybe not.
@graciegirl You gotta hear this.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus OH— my goodness. Yes. You’re right. *stares at screen**nervous smile**huddles deeper into blankets and cuddles stuffed leopard* Yeah. He is.
Please. Never become an apothecary. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wait, do you think my apothecary was an ENFJ? Kind of a creepy idea, but I wonder if he might be…
- Load More
