-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *showers of glitter*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’ve been framed! Blame @Spradlin for the confetti, not me. I deal in the glitter department. Someone, I need a witness!
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah Olsen are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-snapper So if we breach security, you’ll melt us?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’m keeping my eye on you. As self-declared Head of Security of Daeus’ dictatorship, I shall add to my defenses, a confetti-deflecting shield.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I had fun! 378.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
This is a great idea.
I recently watched a movie that I really loved called The Hunt For Red October.
The story takes place during the cold war and the premise is that there’s a Russian submarine captain who is trying to defect to the Americans. There are a couple problems though because he happens to command a special nuclear submarine that…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ooh, nice. So far, I’ve written a 13 verse poem and 78 *cough* words to The Legend 2. But I’m still going, so hopefully, I’ll add a whole lot more to that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rolena-hatfield I got to a scene break so I stopped a little early. I got 470 written though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ah well, you know. It’s the least I can do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, @dragon-snapper. What would I do without you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Uno, dos, tres! He’s in!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @dragon-snapper Count me in!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’ll join you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spanish Poetry, Anyone? in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish Wow! That’s a really neat idea! I’m beginning to learn Spanish, but I doubt I’d understand half of what you’re saying…Lo siento pero no puedo.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* 😛 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I don’t even know how to begin to say that…it probably have more ‘i’s than Mississippi does. 😛
Rampike: a dead tree, especially the bleached skeleton or splintered trunk of a tree killed by fire, lightning, or wind. (definition from dictionary.com)
This word made me think of the article (this) that @hope wrote a week or so ago…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jenali @spradlin I think that we are outnumbered by introverts. Probably a good thing…less cooks in the kitchen make a better concoction.
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m working on it. I haven’t written much in the past few days, but I have it all planned out.
@christi-eaton Aha! Another extrovert!Okay, if Daeus is the dictator, and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @graciegirl I’ll be writing for an hour if anyone’s interested.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Please critique! Three poems here. in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Do you mean age nine? If so, I’m really impressed.
Not that they’re Byron or anything, but for a nine year old, they’re quite good.
I feel really bad, but for once I can’t really pinpoint what needs to be improved with these poems. I know there’s some tone, methodology, or approach about them that’s all the same but I don’t know what…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Theme Mastery Q&A #2 in the forum Theme Mastery 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea I’ll try to make it.
- Load More
