-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Deaus Hear, hear!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy You’re absolutely right, of course. These days I’m like, ZIKERS I LOVE BEING A FEELER SO MUCH!!! XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Very true. I love being a poet. Here’s to hearts, and ice cream, and lily pads and other such things.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*dies laughing* Oh but you guys being a Feeler is so much fun! Why be an intellectual when you can be a poet? 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Oh, that is hilarious. I can’t even use an exclamation mark. XD
I was in total denial when my type back as INFP. “Ha! I am not a feeler, I am way too smart for that. Introverted? I understand. Intuitive? Sure, we’ll go with that. Perceiver? I don’t even know what that means. But FEELER? No. Thank. You.”And then I read the description of…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Igh, notecards. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose Good for you and fare thee well!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* that’s hilarious. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner this almost happened to me several times. Mostly because I type so fast and I accidentally hit ctrl. a (which highlights all) instead of ctrl. s (which saves) and kept going before the command processed and ended up replacing my entire document (800 pages, 500,000 words, and two years’ worth of work) with those few words I’d typed……[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thanks! 🙂 I really knew nothing about JP before this, so it was a ton of fun to do the research for it. Except for the notecards. Zikers, what an inconvenience. 😛 I look the stereotypical, scatter-brained professor when I try to use them. Spread all over the floor, pencil in her hair, rummaging under the couch looking for some…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Well, I like being an F, but it’s just funny because I’ve traditionally thought of myself as an intellectual. It wasn’t until just a couple years ago that I realized that wasn’t exactly on spot. It was my high school teacher. She was an INFP. One day, out of the blue, she looked at me with a sense of deep perception and said, “You’re a…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner Ugh, that’s horrible. 🙁 You’re definitely not overreacting; my computer once crashed on me and I thought I’d lost my entire book (which wasn’t backed up, for some reason), so I certainly sympathize. Gosh, I feel so bad for you. Hopefully rewriting it won’t be too depressing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl that is so… wow. That is really really really cool. *hugs you because she feels like it’s the only thing to do* Thanks so much fellow psychologist! 😀
*gasps to herself* SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS. XD -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl COOL! Very interesting. I knew how to tell Js and Ps apart already, but I hadn’t thought about some of the things you brought up.
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Glad you liked it! 😀 Yes, an ENFJ’s dom p is feeling. In fact, so is an INFP’s, so we’re in the same boat there. XD Ever since I wrote this paper, I’ve been seeing the effects of the dominant process everywhere. It’s crazy what you can find once you know what you’re looking for with regards to personality typing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@northerner I almost want to cry too, which isn’t normal, so I think you’re fine. I hope you get good inspiration.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kina-Lamb I see @Daeus has taught you his ways…virtual ice-cream and all. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kina-Lamb I see @Daeus has taught you his ways…virtual ice-cream and all. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal Um yes. I know exactly what you mean.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
P.S. Try not to let that pursuing bear catch you.
- Load More
