-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Phooey, I missed the critiquing party. And @Emma-Flournoy, with her wonderful thoroughness, has pretty much read my mind on the subject of the second draft. XD So, yeah. Good job.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal I’m even later than you are.
@moriahS *bows* Forgive me.
That aside, I welcome you to Kingdom Pen! Do you play any instruments? -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and did I hear that you’re left handed? That’s so cool! My sister’s left handed. I *sniff* unfortunately, am…not.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 *looks disdainfully down nose* Well, you’re forgiven…I suppose… 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Even though the topic has totally derailed, I’m still going to be contrary and pop in with a sentence about what was happening two pages ago.
Yay, @Kate-Flournoy and @Emma-Flournoy, that’s great! *explosions of glitter* 😀 Hey, what song did you do?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@MoriahS Yeesh, I never thought I would turn into the welcomer who’s always late, but it’s become a trend of late. *ahem* Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! (To be completely cliche…) It’s a great little place, as I’m sure you’ll soon find. See you around! *disappears in a cloud of glitter*
-
Kate Flournoy and
Elizabeth are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Now that is funny.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner well, not old old. Just not modern anymore. Not sure exactly when it was written but by some standards it’s fairly new I guess. Here’s the link: Was It A Morning Like This?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus please don’t die. The world needs your brilliant whistle voice. You could be so famous! lol
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yesssss. Mission accomplished. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus awesome. I’m not the greatest either. 😉
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yes I believe I have. It’ll take a sizable chunk of time though so I’m going to wait until I have at least an hour to devote to running through it with you. That will be either after noon or this evening. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes, I can read music, just very poorly. It will be enough though. I’ll check this out when I have a moment.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus forgot to ask… can you read music? If not I’ll explain that chart thing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Well, yes, but is there a test or something to verify which type you are?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 YOU’RE LEFT HANDED? COOL!!! I’ve always thought it would be so neat to be left-handed. Or ambidextrous. 😉 But, alas, I’m stuck with plain old normal right-handedness… *melodramatic sigh*
*wink* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 It wasn’t a guess, I just wondered. 😀 I’m a soprano, so it was the natural question. I used to be able to do falsetto some, but then I grew up and my voice got deeper which I wasn’t expecting, but oh well. I’m still very much a soprano though.
@f5a8c3e92 someone should start a singing topic… figure out how many singers…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hear, ye! How long shall the page be fruitless and the intellect idle? Where thy pen, oh writer! Forth unto the conflict! (I’m trying to convince myself to write.)
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @f5a8c3e92 @dragon-snapper
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. It’s pretty awesome. Soprano?
- Load More
