-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I really feel for you.
I’d actually appreciate prayer along the same lines myself. Not that I’m an introvert, but I’ve been having spells of depression recently. My problem is that I like to have my life planned out and know where I’m going, but as a writer that just doesn’t work. It’s hard to figure out what my next steps…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey! Concerning what you said in Prayer Requests—I’ve struggled with loneliness and depression myself, and am still working through huge amounts of overwhelmed-ness, so I completely understand where you are. If you ever need someone to talk to, or just a bit of encouragement, I thought I’d let you know that I’m here.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Awww, I’ll be praying for you. I was in the same boat once (still am, partly), but trust me, God’s got it all worked out. Remember, you’ve got your KP buddies backing you every step of the way. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess See you around! @jane-maree I have to go too. I didn’t find the Lie (as expected), but I found the Truth so that’s just one step away. Read you later! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @jane-maree I’m signing out now. I wrote 1401 words. Thanks for the pizza!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Aha. If I wrote a time travel story, I’d likely have to do the same thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, it’s really not very sciencey. Mostly historical revisionism and knights fighting gunmen and stuff.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ooh, fun. I’ve never worked on one of those. The paradoxes boggle my mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Time travel story
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Congratulations! I know how that feels! What are you working on?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @jess 946! My best in several months.
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Jess *high five* Do you know your Ennegram type? Or your MC’s? I’m a 4w5, and my protagonist, Nora, is a 6w5.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jane-maree I has come!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @dragon-snapper @graciegirl @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree I’m planning to write till 9.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep! I shall be graduating this year. *grins**salutes her fellow soon-to-be-graduate*
I struggle with outlining too. But I’m going to try it in earnest with my next project to see if I can speed up some. 😛
That is a good question, yes… where do you want your protagonist to end up? Hm. I don’t wanna put words into your…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’d be happy to try. 😀
@I-J-Anderson thank you… and WOW. *shakes head* I just… no words. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@michael-stanton Dragon Snapper will never stop laughing. I think I’ll be grinning all night after that. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
As the dark vapor seeped out of the room, Dragon Snapper blinked at the door.Then, galvanized into action, she charged after the evil overlord, @michael-stanton. “Does that mean yes? You can be your own independent villain that’s not as cliche as Thran or Throy or whatever his name was!”
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@rachelle @anna-Brie I saw you guys found MBTI a bit unreliable, and I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried using the Enneagram (another personality tool) instead? I found it to be a lot more helpful in regards to characterization. I think the MBTI is better for real life applications, but the Ennegram gives quick insight into the…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@rachelle @anna-Brie I saw you guys found MBTI a bit unreliable, and I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried using the Enneagram (another personality tool) instead? I found it to be a lot more helpful in helping with characterization. I think the MBTI is better for real life applications, but the Ennegram gives quick insight into the…[Read more]
- Load More
