-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Aw, thanks. I’ve finally learned to go talk to my mom when I’m feeling depressed, because just having her know what I’m going through takes some of the weight off of my shoulders.
I think we’re kindred spirits. Telepathic. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to try Coalheart, but how do I put it on here?
I shall tag @kate-flournoy for you. *tags Kate*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperative to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@aysia-serene Oh boy! Cookies! *munches on them happily*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperative to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperitive to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be writing for maybe twenty minutes, possibly more. Either way, I’m here.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I have to go now. Until next time!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Depression (from writing AND life) is something I’ve struggled with myself, but I’ve always felt like I needed to keep it hidden and be happy all the time, or people might think less of me.
😮 How do you read my mind so much.
I always want to try to be happy, and not let anyone else be bothered by it, but sometimes it just isn’t pos…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I second everything @Kate-Flournoy and @That_writer_girl_99 said. When things don’t seem to be working (this goes for everything, not just POV), it sometimes helps to experiment and come at it from a different angle.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I just want to pop in here and say, it’s so encouraging seeing you all be open about your struggles. Depression (from writing AND life) is something I’ve struggled with myself, but I’ve always felt like I needed to keep it hidden and be happy all the time, or people might think less of me. It’s nice to know I’m not alone there, and that…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Composing Music in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Hey, we have MuseScore. I’ve had…many problems with it, but much of it is awesome. XD I don’t use it much anymore, but I used to use it for writing down soundtrack sheet music that I couldn’t find online. I listened to videos or tracks of the music and figured out what the notes were and all, and wrote it down in MS. Now I still…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
All right Elizabeth.
After the Inciting Incident we have our First Plot Point. What happens here is basically that Kara commits to follow through with what the Inciting Incident set in motion, instead of lapsing back into her former apathy.
She decides that change is in order and sets out to figure out what exactly she needs to do.
What will…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl_99 @gracie-girl @dragon-snapper I’m going to be writing till two.
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@rachelle Oh, yes! I see. I’m the same way, with the Enneagram especially. It’s really hard rely on those free tests which is super disappointing.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Have you gotten anywhere close to 1000 takers of your survey?
-
Kate Flournoy and
Michael Stanton are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, folks. I literally can’t seem to write a single sentence. My mind won’t imagine anything for me. I think I’m going to have to come back to this tomorrow.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Anyone out there, I’m going to try and write some more.
Laziness, I will conquer! *roar*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@hope Yaya! *dragon dance*
Glad you like it! - Load More

No. I got 229 though.
Meh. At least it’s better than none.
Hey @Daeus, whenever you need beta-readers for your book, I would love (aka REALLY want) to be one, if you don’t already have enough lined up or anything.
Hey! I would be honored if you would.
😀
I’D be honored.