-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 nope. Not being duplicitous in the least. That was totally a compliment and should totally be taken at face value. You’re doing great. Your thoughts probably feel jumbled in your head because expressing them on paper (and to someone else) is so much more organized it helps you think straighter. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea @daeus *steps up to the podium* Here is my testimonial.
When I first joined Kingdom Pen, I had no idea what to expect. Although I had been writing for several years, I had only begun to scratch the surface of writing. From the Kingdom Pen writing courses to the rich vaults of articles, the scratching has grown into a dig. The Kingdom Pen…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS @ETHRYNDAL, YOU DON’T JUST PRAISE PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES! XD
*can’t stop grinning* You have so totally got this, Elizabeth. It would be completely fine for her to come to grips with Blake’s truth and then spend the rest of the story deciding what she’s going to do about it. But I would be wary of that happening right away. That’s…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Can I just pop in here for one teensy moment to say—isn’t Kate awesome? Kate is awesome. I’m done now. *disappears in a cloud of glitter*
@that_writer_girl_99 @Kate-flournoy -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yay, maybe I’ll actually be able to make it to this one! I’ve had to miss them all so far due to…life… 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
The rolls to the ground, now splotched with @christi-eaton‘s tea, and Snapper is hesitant to pick it up. She flicks at it with her tail, and, deciding that it won’t eat her, pokes at it with her talons. The ball deflates.
“Oops. Sorry guys…Um…here.” She tries to re inflate the volleyball by breathing in to it, but the volleyball melts beneath…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 here I am! Thanks for your patience. 😉
Very good thing to start talking about, yes. Blake’s should probably be flat; correct. As for Kara, I’m thinking it’s going to be a bit of a mix between a disillusionment arc and a positive change arc.
What’s a disillusionment arc? Well… it’s a positive change arc. But instead of…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Emma stands there looking awkward because she knows nothing about playing volleyball. And she continues to stand around awkwardly.
Hi @Stewie-Plotter! Though I know nothing about that sport except that it’s something big groups play a lot, that stewarding stuff sounds like some good business, and welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @Ethryndal.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I need help. Period. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Joy-Schmidt Coolio.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. I finished the rough draft of my paper. Good luck for the future writing!
Elizabeth, yes. Raspberry and chocolate ice cream. 😛 -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Dragon-Snapper I’m here to work on a little somethin’. Not 100% sure what it is yet, but I’m here. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yes!! Another panel! Barring any cataclysmic event, I will be there. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Do you need anything from me for the social media posts?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Here, maybe this will help. *hands you ice cream*
@daeus Ah well, it’s on Emerson. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Only some transcendentalism???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes. Here is the link too. http://kingdompen.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dd68444205bfc269d1b96743&id=dd0c17e669&e=5a6b0ff856
@kate-flournoy @christi-eaton @jess @hope @joy-schmidt @f5a8c3e92 @dragon-snapper @mark-kamibaya @that_writer_girl_99 @princessfoo @overcomer @jane-maree @feedingmygoldfish @anna-brie @sarah-h @winter-rose @gracie…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @northerner
I’m writing a literature paper against some transcendentalism. -
Daeus started the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*explosion*
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, I wanted to tell you that we’re having a live panel discussion tomorrow, April 26th, from 8-9pm EST.
Everybody who goes to these things thinks they’re awesome. If you haven’t attended one yet, this is your opportunity to see why they’re such a hit.
We’ll be having a published author, our very…[Read more]
- Load More
