-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, everybody. 🙂
@kate-flournoy Well, currently it’s 66,578, but I expect it to get up to 70,000 or more by the time it’s done. I’m pretty much your opposite. 😛
@aratrea @winter-rose @jenali @audry-grace The basic premise is that these two teens, a brother and sister, accidentally find themselves taken back in time through this time…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus WAHOO!!! That is so awesome. And…you weren’t writing it for very long either, were you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Someday I shall make restitution for all the melted chairs. Someday…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Alrighty! Until next time.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Howdy!
@winter-rose No problem, catch ya later! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS! *showers you with leaves and flowers and chocolate chips and anything else no one has thought of before* How long is it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus YEEESSSS!!!!! That is awesome!! Yes, eat ice cream tonight! Ice cream and raspberries! Congratulations Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
As the ball soars through the air, Dragon Snapper glares at @stewie-plotter. “I don’t like sports,” she says, and pulled up a bean bag next to him. “Not only that, but I don’t like tea either.” She considers instigating a second Boston Tea Party, then decides not to. She wouldn’t likely have very much support. Instead, she takes sips from freshly…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Actually, I didn’t know it was a thing either… 😛
Signing out now, and I finished editing a few papers. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Signing out. I got…er, I can’t remember where I started. Maybe 400 or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Don’t tell Daeus you said that.
@winter-rose Five makes…um…one string away from a guitar…or…Big Hero 6 minus one? -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Dragon Snapper takes the pot of tea and heats it up within seconds. Miraculously, the pot doesn’t melt. After handing out glasses, she bounces the ball high into the sky.
“I think it must be dragon proof because it was made within in the heart of a dying star, and only those who are worthy can…oh wait. That’s Thor.” She shrugs, “I don’t know.…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 Let’s do this! But I’ve gotta finish reading this chapter of, *cough* Count of Monte Cristo *cough* It’s finally getting good! Be right back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *pops head in* I’ll be editing a few essays.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose Well, I’m just wrapping up, but I’ll be on here for another ten minutes or so.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. So…I guess…I need to come up with how I want Kara’s character to progress, and then outline it from there?
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. Sounds like a plan. I’m here if you have any questions. I’ll try my best to answer. 😉 And sure, go ahead and post it, or do a link to a google doc or something. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Sorry. I couldn’t resist.
I’m done for tonight, having written 1257 words and eaten banana bread. -
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Note: Please understand that the Mystic Society has nothing to do with the traditional definition of ‘mystic’.
Okay, this is something I’ve been wantin’ to share for a while now, and this seems like as good a time as any. It’s too subjective for the brochure, but this is what Kingdom Pen means to me.
In my current WIP, there is a trio of minor…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Don’t worry, she’ll be back in a flash. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. Not being duplicitous in the least. That was totally a compliment and should totally be taken at face value. You’re doing great. Your thoughts probably feel jumbled in your head because expressing them on paper (and to someone else) is so much more organized it helps you think straighter. 😉
- Load More
