-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Will do.
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’ll be praying.
-
Gracie replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Ah! Thx. I’m way off with my estimations for my book then….XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Edwin Brook was about 76,000 words, I believe.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yes, ma’am.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus Thank you, guys. ☺️ Being able to share that means so much to me.
-
Gracie replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus About how many words was Edwin Brook? I’m trying to get a rough idea of how many my novel will have, and Edwin Brook seemed about the length I usually enjoy as a reader.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Dragon Snapper waves to Anne! “Hey! Good to see you again!” Then, in a whisper, she says into her ear, “I’m not a steward either…..I don’t have any social media, but I believe this is just for fun.”
With a cocked head, she addresses @stewie-plotter, “That is allowed right?” -
Ethryndal replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus YAY! That’s awesome. *throws glitter like confetti*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus yeah. Probably.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I eagerly await. Do you think I should buy a truckload of popcorn to keep me occupied?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus ha! Well, that’s good. Adding stuff is fun. You get to go deeper and discover more, instead of having to painfully cut material you already fell in love with and condemn it to the void of unknown-ness forever… *dramatic sigh* One of these days I’m gonna write a first draft that’s only 50,000 words. You wait and see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl YES. Same here. Identical. I hadn’t thought it out so clearly or beautifully, but yes. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Agreed. Absolutely beautiful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“@I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ok, I’ll try to check it out. I’ve got some other beta reading to do at the moment, but it should lessen in a couple days.
- Load More
