-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus dah! I missed you. 🙁
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader Hey, I remembered that! I just didn’t bother to go look it up ’cause it’s probably changed by now. But I made the correlation. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal Pamela Norificous the 78th?! Wow. That’s a unique one for sure. 😀
Interesting theory. XD That’s all I can say.
And…squabbling chickens? You muchly underestimate yourself. Though am most certainly watching you people. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Earth to @kate-flournoy. Are you writing?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
And guys, this is really just her master plan. She’s watching us squabbling chickens as we attempt to write our books, all the while storing up information about how we’re failing. Then one day, she’s going to pop up with a book of her own that avoided all those mistakes, and blow us all out of the water.
That’s my theory. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-flournoy Aww, you can still have a pen name! I dub thee… Pamela Norificous the 78th.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Whoops. I thought I’d told you at one point. 😛 Well no matter. I’m not a writer! There.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Don’t mind a’tall. I mean just that—I’m not a writer. I’m on here ’cause…reasons. My sister Kate (and you know very well about her XD ) being a chief one of those reasons. Due to associating a ton with her and her…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Great. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Ah-a, you’re forgetting, I’m not a writer. 😉
So no, I don’t. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Cool. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Matter of fact, I did know that. I think I saw you tell it to someone else a couple weeks ago or somethins. 😀
What made you pick that name for a pen name? -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Perfectfifths Bummer. 🙁 Well, if it’s any consolation, apparently authors hold this kind of thing up as a badge of honor. It motivate them to better themselves, and when they do succeed, they can look back on how far they’ve come. 😀 We’ll all hope for the next one.
And I’m with Emma. Even though it’s not your real name, I still do a double…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner Yes, Humperdinck and Vizzini are both amazing. And extremely quotable. (We do the ‘it’s possible, pig’ (though that’s Westley I guess. To Humperdinck. No matter.) so often in this house when someone asks a question. It pops up everywhere.)
And WOLFGANG YES! I didn’t know you’d read that. @GracieGirl it’s @Writefury‘s serial story on…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner Yes, Humperdinck and Vizzini are both amazing. And extremely quotable. (We do the ‘it’s possible, pig’ (though that’s Westley I guess. To Humperdinck. No matter.) so often in this house when someone asks a question. It pops up everywhere.)
And WOLFGANG YES! I didn’t know you’d read that. @GracieGirl it’s @Writefury‘s serial story on…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, @jane-maree, but I’m actually going to leave early. I realized the part I was editing needs to be restructured and I’m deciding to tackle it tomorrow. Hope your writing goes well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Yikes, @jane-maree, I think I’ve eaten enough motivational pizza already to get me to the moon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @winger-rose @dragon-snapper @jane-maree Anyone writing tonight? I’m going till 9 or 9:30.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m off! Thx for writing
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Yes! Movie Smaug was so awesome too.
You haven’t seen The Princess Bride?! 😮 I am so sorry.
That’s Humperdinck’s.Yesss, that’s wonderful. 😀
- Load More
