-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yay! Perfect! Awesome! Amazing! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl *salutes* yes ma’am. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Thanks! I thought that was the gist of Steampunk, but I wanted to make sure. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aysia-serene thank you. 😀
@GracieGirl well I haven’t written it yet— it’s still in my head, but basically what Steampunk is, is doing cool impossible sciencey things with steam engines instead of computers.
I’m cheating a little, because the space station my story takes place in is steam on the outside, and the further in you go the more…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yes, I meant to mention that I loved the blouse too. 😀 I came across my costume design templates when I was cleaning out my closet today and I’m super excited to start sketching some new outfits for this story!
So you’ve written Steampunk? Awesome. This is my first try and I was wondering, what exactly differentiates Steampunk…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl oh good. 😀 Thank you. She was fun. The scanner actually washed out a lot of the color, but the basics are still there. 😉 Doing her blouse was fun too, because I have a Steampunk story in the making and working with the costumes has been a blast. *grins*
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 YES. The music was awesome. I am so glad that Michael Giacchino did the soundtrack instead of Alexandre Desplat as was originally planned when the movie was announced. *goes off to cry while she listens to ‘Your Father Would Have Been Proud’* Which Star Wars was your favorite?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
WOW. Zikers, I LOVE it!!! It’s beautiful! Oh, goodness, the way you did the shading for her face…..*bounces up and down* And the little wisps of hair are just so her. I love her profile too, and the nose is how I imagined it….And I still can’t get over how wonderful your lettering is! <3 Thank you!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader I remembered. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@The-Literary-Crusader I remembered. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, I get it. I was just teasing. 😀
And yes!! Star Wars!!! Rogue One is my favorite movie ever.I’m just curious, can you see the gif?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
You haven’t read LOTR?!?!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 welcome aboard!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*static crackles* A muffled voice sounds over the intercom.
“Is anyone out there?” *more crackling* *dramatic music adds to the suspense*@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-Flournoy
Aw, shenanigans. We don’t have an intercom do we? Ah, well. I’ll be here for a period of time which is yet to be determined.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal is correct. I have been having sporadic issues with tags, but it usually only when I am tagged by @Dragon-Snapper. I have checked my junk to no avail.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I’ve been having the same problem, and I think @Graciegirl has too. For me, it was only her tags that didn’t show up, but of late, it’s been happening when other people tag me too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll try to help, but I need to clarify. Are you still getting the notifications when someone tags you via email? Are you not getting any email notifications when you’re tagged at all? Are you getting emails, but having a fair amount missed?
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah C are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Oops! I just took a walk myself and forgot to mention I was done. I got about 1,500 words edited.
- Load More

