-
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Good work! @Winter-Rose I have to head out too. 🙂 I familiarized myself with Scrivener, but didn’t get much of anything else done. Until next time!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I wrote 671 to a short story. Good luck!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
XD You guys…
Don’t worry, @Dragon-Snapper, you are safe here. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *raise talons quickly* I surrender!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose Ooh, look, people! Hello people! Sorry I haven’t been on for the past few days. I’ll be brainstorming/story searching.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane 😀 *confetti* That’s great! I think I had something like the same reaction you did. 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose Cool! I’ll be working on some character design/outlining. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be on for a little bit if anyone wants to join. @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Winter-Rose @Ethryndal @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane WOOOT! *explosions of glitter* That’s probably the number one most exciting thing for any writer.
-
Gracie replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane Woohoo! Congrats! 😀 I’m looking forward to reading it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane Looking forward to it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragons-snapper It depends on what route you take. You can order a bulk amount of books, and you’ll be able to earn a high profit selling those, but you have to know you can sell that many hundred or thousand, or you’ll have lost money.
The other route is print on demand. Companies like CreateSpace will print a copy of your book whenever someone…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks and how does that work?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oops! Sorry I forgot to get back with you @ann-of-lothlorien @hope. I talked about it with my parents, but unfortunately we have something else going on at that time, so we won’t be able to make it.
Enjoy your time though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Glad you figured it out. Btw, the checkbox at the end of a thread is to subscribe to all comments made on a post, not just ones you are tagged in. If you’ve been checking those boxes, you may be getting a llloooottt of emails. If you want, you can unsubsribe to those, but I believe you have to do it for each individual thread.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Oh, dear. I didn’t realize you were in the corner as well. My apologies! Bye!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Signing off now! See you around
- Load More
