-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *horrified gasp* You wouldn’t!!
@that_writer_girl_99 NO!!!! We have share the pictures! I MUST HAVE THE SEQUEL TO THE LEGEND OF KING DAEUS!!!!
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
“We’re all idiots, Nora. That’s how it works.” – Ariszi Xandyr
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 could you give me the link to the doc again? Mine is doing weird things.
That sounds like a great solution. Good job. I notice you’re thinking in wider perspectives now— purposefully using the interactions to develop or manipulate. *wiggles eyebrows* Excellent work, my young padawan. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@clairec Thanks, and I’ll be praying for your sister.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@claire-c Thanks, and I’ll be praying for your sister.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien lol. Either one or both. They sound good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure, out-tasking is my specialty.
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @Anne-of-Lothlorien, it’s good seeing you around again! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, @rolena-hatfield and @michael-stanton are ENFPS. I think there are some others, but they’re not coming to mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, @rolena-hattfield and @michael-stanton are ENFPS. I think there are some others, but they’re not coming to mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You can write about different things but with a consistent theme or style.
I don’t think @ethryndal has a theme, but she certainly has a style. I really think every blogger should have a style. Nonfiction can be an art form too.
If you can have a theme though, go for it. For instance, you may not want to write about…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Eh…I keep most of it written down. 🙂 Most of my ideas are not very good though and most of the other ones I haven’t gotten around to trying yet.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’ll tag @Jess because she’s a blogger too.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Also, @that_writer_girl_99, I wouldn’t listen to much I have to say as I really know nothing about blogging. I do it for my own entertainment mostly. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Please tell me you’re saving all your marketing words of wisdom in a Word document or something. Seriously, you need to compile them all and sell it as a book.
@That_writer_girl_99 Well, I started my blog for a number of reasons. First, because I wanted to have some variety in my writing life; only writing my book 24/7 got a little tedious…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Please tell me you’re saving all your marketing words of wisdom in a Word document or something. Seriously, you need to compile them all and sell it as a book.
@That_writer_girl Well, I started my blog for a number of reasons. First, because I wanted to have some variety in my writing life; only writing my book 24/7 got a little tedious at…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I had one. I mean, I still have it, but I never post on it.
I posted short stories and poetry. It was good for just putting my foot out there and doing something public and it was a good learning experience, but did I build my platform? Yes. By a number I can count on my fingers.
Not very impressive.
If you start a blog…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You have no idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I shall say farewell now. I edited about 2 chapters, or 20 pages. Adios!
- Load More


summary of my life, except for the ‘Nora’ part XP
XD lol. It’s my favorite quote from my WIP. (Wait, it is illegal to have a favorite quote from your OWN book? ;P)
XD That’s cool (nah; I don’t think it is. Other people I know do XP). Is it (your WIP) on the forum here at all? 🙂
No, I’m afraid not. You see, I’ve been working on it for three years, but a few months ago I realized I needed to do a total rewrite. So, now I’m working on an advanced outline. That quote is from a ‘deleted scene’ but I plan to work it in somewhere. 🙂
Ah I understand that. You’re better off than me; I’ve been working on my current project for about 2 years and am still just figuring out where it’s all going to go XP.