@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
tag – @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep I’m on. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yup @bluejay. You on?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Is that an hour and twenty minutes @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yay! Tonight promises to be relatively uninterrupted. Who wants to write with me? I’m good till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, this is cool… Nice. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury and @gretald/sis
Wow, this is cool! 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you think every game you’ve ever played would make a great book! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, @writefury! These would be great writing prompts!! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury Ok. Maybe I should just use an iPhone. 😛 What kind of room lighting did he do? This is the part that I’m struggling with the most. So any advise/tips I can get is really appreciated.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I just write, and sometimes the characters are just somehow made for each other and create the romance without any help from me. (Sort of;) Other times, they don’t, and the story is just as good. (To me, anyway)
I think it’s alright to write romance like this. This happens even in life.
It’s hard to write about romance, as for each person it’s d…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I just write, and sometimes the characters are just somehow made for each other and create the romance without any help from me. (Sort of;) Other times, they don’t, and the story is just as good. (To me, anyway)
I think it’s alright to write romance like this. This happens even in life.
It’s hard to write about romance as for each person i…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
“You never fail until you stop trying.” ~Albert Einstein
-
Greta replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
After a while I begin to laugh
Maybe cut out “after a while” here.
It’l be okay.
I think that’s supposed to be “it’ll.” 😉
Just like that her voice breaks.
I would take out “just like that.”
But the choice is yours too make
“Too make” would be “to make.” 😉
but sure enough I find her walking by my side.
I’d take out “sure e…[Read more]
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace
This is super! I like it a lot…however, I do echo what Hope said about Eon’s emotions needing to run deeper. I also feel like you could use Milennia’s name more instead of saying “she” all the time. That’s all I’ve got! Nice work!!! 🙂 🙂 😉 -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen I love your profile picture! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Thank you all. My next stop motion is going to have less movement I promise. It’s also going to have mouth movement. 🙂 😀 🙂
@writefury Could you find out what camera your brother used? The quality looks really good. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok @daeus See you tomorrow.
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 10 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
