@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dragons in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, good topic! I have one thought that I think sums it up pretty well— ‘By their fruits you shall know them.’
Do your dragons save? They are then portrayed as saviors, not evil pagan gods. Do they devour? They are indeed evil, though not necessarily pagan. It is what they do, not what they are, I think. It’s one of those amazing things you…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument
Hello, Hannah! (I don’t know if you remember me but I was at TeenPact, too. We sat together for breakfast on the last day. 🙂 ) Anyway, welcome!
“Words have great power, the power of life or death, and we have the gift and privilege of being able to use them for life.” This blew me away! Preach it, girl! 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay No, what’s it about?
-
Greta replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooo, I like it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument Hi, Hannah! 😉 So glad you made it on here. 🙂 As @bluejay said, this is the bestiestist place on the internet.
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument Hi, Hannah! So glad you made it on here. 🙂 As @bluejay said, this is the bestiestist place on the internet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to KP @his-instrument! It’s so awesome to meet other writers excited to write for The Kingdom! What genre do you write? What genre do you most enjoy reading?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay so here I am to post the book just like I said I would.
@daeus another book to consider is Pen. Well, actually Frindle, but that’s what it means. Great book.
Has any one else read it??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*Looks up “bestistest” in he dictionary. Gasp! It’s not there*
That makes me think of the book called Frindle or in other words Pen. Great book. I’ll go and suggest that as a future book to discuss. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument I never knew it was a word until I got on KP. *Gasp, all those poor people who aren’t here, probably don’t know it’s a word*
@daeus 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
‘I hammered into Google
‘Christian writing teens’;
It brought me to this awesome site—
The website of my dreams.Excitedly I clicked the link,
And had a look around.
I eagerly perused the forum
And squealed at what I found.I made myself a member
Without a second thought
Sometimes that ends in trouble
But this time it did not…’First we ate ic…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestistest place on earth. *Yay, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have any hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂
Anyway WELCOME. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestistest place on earth. *Yay, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have an hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestist place on earth. *Yeah, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have an hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂 -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
When King Darius signed the law that anyone who prayed
Be cast into the lions’ den, then Daniel undismayed,
Knelt down to pray three times each day, a window open wide,
Although some jealous men were watching him outside
They hurried to the palace court in wicked, spiteful glee,
Demanding that this favoured prince should pay the penalty.Then…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m like wow. This is over. That’s awesome. That’s terrible. Wait, it’s not over. I’ll probably be editing for months now.
Hahaha @Daeus that was exactly my reaction when I finished my latest. 😀
Wow, so you like plotting? That’s an enormous plus… I’m kinda bad at that myself. Characters are definitely the highlight for me. And daydreami…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Awesome!!! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS!!!! *throws rainbow-colored confetti, screams with excitement*
I know that thrill very well. 😀Careful. You might turn into a frozen raspberry yourself if you eat that much.
So what did you most enjoy about this experience— your first full novel, wasn’t it?
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I going to stop for now. I got 572 words of a new short story written. Thanks for writing with me! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I going to stop for now. I got 579 words of a new short story written. Thanks for writing with me! 🙂
- Load More

@bluejay! I love this!
Thank you @ingridrd. It was in a Bible Study book I did while I was schooling. Isn’t it a good reminder to pray??? 🙂
Absolutely! 🙂