@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy My mum has been think with me and this is what we’ve come up with so far. What about – Uncertain, Becalmed, Doubtful, Indecision, Bearing, Freefall, Yardstick, Abyss, Compass, Reckless, Where the Wind Blows, Broken Compass.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Drats. I actually love making up words. I made one up a few days ago and it was – metromonopolis. (Pronounce it however you want. 🙂 ) But my definition for that was; someone lost in the city by themselves. 🙂 😀 *Words, such fun things.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Aaaaaaand Kate and I have a reputation for cracking people up, so if you’re fragile, stay away.
@Emma-Flournoy – No cracking people up. I have had a lovey time not having to fix up problems. *I have been knighted a doctor and I have been very busy with gavels, your sister, @kate-flournoy, was always slamming them down on @daeus‘s hand.*
But a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *cringe* okay, okay, you have a point… don’t rub it in; I try my best. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
As with all books, there were some things I didn’t like about it…
All books? *sniff* You… you mean… y-you mean even *sniffsniff* mine? *chin quivers, huge brown eyes widen and pool with tears*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Posting at the same time again… 😛 That’s a good word count.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield, I got 715 words edited. I wasn’t writing for the last fifteen minutes, because I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander. 😛 😉
But all things considered, that’s a pretty good word count. What did you guys get?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yes I am! Let’s go for it! It would just be tragic if our forum moderator burst… 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, great! It’s really good to know your limits.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh ha, we were posting at the same time @Daeus! Yes, four, unless something comes up before then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy did you mean Eugene? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer fun fun. 🙂
@Daeus actually chess, preferably. 😀 I’m writing again now, and will probably stop around four, unless someone needs me before then.
Honestly though, if you feel like you’re maxing out, don’t keep pushing yourself. I lost my perspective that way once, and it took me about two weeks to get it back. This all day stuff takes…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 940 edited. Now I’m going to take a break for about twenty, thirty minutes, then start again. You still game?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Hope, I have to stop at two. 🙁 Race you till then, though! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha @Daeus okay. 😀 Till two?
-
Kate Flournoy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Hannah-C that’s not bad at all.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *groans*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma-Flournoy… please tell me you aren’t going to make it your mission on this forum to brag on me… 😛 😉
And let me just add something to her post that she forgot to mention— she is a supremely high quality beta-reader. I am so blessed to have her.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my crazy little sister, Emma Flournoy!
- Load More
