@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer hahaha! I’m sure they wouldn’t protest that… 😛
Well, I guess it would depend heavily on the child. When I was little I used to be scared of my own shadow, so I can imagine it being pretty terrifying for me, but I’ve always been the sensitive/dramatic/over-imaginative one in my family. I don’t think any of my other siblings would…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield this gibberish machine doesn’t require payment. 😉 I love Corida… maybe you could build off that if it doesn’t sound sufficiently rolling. Coridania? Corrian? Coridesh? Corimdalinae? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope it’s a sister thing. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Padus @rolena-hatfield
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy absolutely. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
And yes. Don’t waste your time here; we’ll figure it out. 😉 Somehow. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy… um… that the MC was reckless… In what way does that not describe Harold??? 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *crosses arms over chest and glares* Do I get an answer or do I not? *taps foot impatiently*

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Aremona. Emendora. Caltishane. Ormonden. Revelira. Cordona.
I sound like a gibberish machine. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*freaks out even more* And what’s that supposed to mean @Emma-Flournoy?! Enough with the cryptic answers, you’re starting to sound like the Garowai!!! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
You do whatever you want, Emma, but nothing could be sillier in my eyes than naming a musical instrument after someone like Thaine. 😛 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy
Oh, Thorin and Bilbo last moment together was…*starts to tear up* well, it was…*gulps for breath, tears slide unbidden down cheeks* I think you know what it was like.
I have only seen one scene from TLotR. I haven’t read the book or watched the movies.John Flanagan writes hero-action stories. We fix up some of the language in…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy what’s that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of veiled threat?! *freaks out*
Thanks for your vote, @Daeus. 🙂 I’m definitely considering that title.
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Will do. Let me know if you need more thinking done. 🙂 😉 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-flournoy, So, you’ve read the Lord of the Ring, I take it you’ve read the Hobbit then? I just finished it. It was a very good book, but with very long chapters. Do you read John Flanagan books? I just finished off the six Brotherband book – Ghostfaces, today. Very funny, but a bit sad too. But I like to cry at books, and movies too. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay oooooohhhh… I really like Reckless. Wow. I’ll have to mull over that one. Thanks so much! And thank your mom for me too. 😉
- Load More
