@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay nothing wrong with that. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh no. *Bad computer*
Yes, it has been way too long. My laptop had problems too, so I had to take it back for fixing. Thankfully it’s back now, but I have a stop motion that has a deadline so I have been working pretty madly on that. But I felt like taking a break today and doing some writing. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay hey, that’s pretty good!
And yes. Time zones are… awesome. *grimace*
My computer is having some problems, and it looks like the internet’s about to go out, so I mightn’t catch any reply… so sorry. 🙁 Thanks for writing with me! It’s been too long since you and I did one together. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 1,100 word written. And a bit of editing down. Yes, I feel as thought this morning as been a good one. 🙂 *I love the different time zones*
@kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay tonight went exceptionally well. I edited 2,420 words. What did you get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s great. No you’re not too late. 🙂 See you in an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay I am. Hope I’m not too late. I can go till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
is anyone around for writing with me in ten minutes? @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @kate-flournoy; @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Writefury I know, I was so sad to miss Archie in that one. 🙁
And I feel I should mention that Mutiny (or is it Retribution?) also has some very suggestive moments between two minor characters. Classic scenario of pretty woman gets captured, decides to seduce her captor to get what she wants. It was very minor and very easily skipped, but be on…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Element and Weather stones in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane got it. 😉
I think that’s a fantastic idea though. Very cool!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I am writing a story about Robin Hood’s daughter, Jenny Hood. It is a fictional story but I’m basing mine upon a movie about Robin Hood, so I’m using those characters. It’s lots of fun. 🙂
@overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I am writing a story about Robin Hood’s daughter, Jenny Hood. It is a fictional story but I’m basing mine upon a movie about Robin Hood, so I’m using those characters. It’s lots of fun. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Haha. @overcomer. *waves hi* I got 309 words written. How’d you go?
(I haven’t seen Ratatouille yet, but I will one day) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument That is awesome. I’ll probably post the list in the very near future. I promise to tag you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer 15 minutes will be awesome for me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
Now I think I’m gonna beta-read until breakfast. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus 218 words and a fifty second head-scratching session.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m on. 😉
- Load More
