@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@christi-eaton @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @the-happy-bookaholic
Here are a few more tags so people see this awesome idea. Come and check it out. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC I would love to, but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll have time for any reading tomorrow other than my morning devotions. Actually… come to think of it, I do this a lot. Summer is really busy for my family, and frequently I don’t have time for any reading besides the Bible in the morning. So… I guess I will be doing it, it’s just not…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Claire-C I would love to, but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll have time for any reading tomorrow other than my morning devotions. Actually… come to think of it, I do this a lot. Summer is really busy for my family, and frequently I don’t have time for any reading besides the Bible in the morning. So… I guess I will be doing it, it’s just not…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec That’s great. Do you have any idea where you are going to read? I’m going to read through Job. I’ve been reading a study book on Job and it’s amazing. So I need to explore this book further. I have a feeling that there is more to Job than what meets the eye. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec This is a great idea. I have heard that reading lots of different books helps you to write better and the Bible is the best book in the world.
Would you like to do it tomorrow with me? I would love that. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I got 347 word written. So many distractions. 🙁 It’s not meant to snow. The worst is the power is off. *Brrr; cold*
How’d you go? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
15 minutes definitely. Hopefully half an hour max. And guess what???? It just snowed. 😮 I can’t believe. I don’t think it was forecast to snow. 😛
@clairec -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Today and right now. 🙂 Sorry about that.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Still writing? I’m not normally awake so early. I think 10-10:30 will be the best for us. Although I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it today as I’ll be hanging out with family.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairc Still writing? I’m not normally awake so early. I think 10-10:30 will be the best for us. Although I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it today as I’ll be hanging out with family.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
So @clairec Are you writing now? I can join you till seven if you are.
@hope Thanks for dropping in. Yes, I think I got it figured out, (Thank you @kate-flournoy) But I will keep in mind the map in the hilt and the decorative line. 🙂 If I have any more questions, I will definitely ask them. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus You can jump around hysterically for joy, if you want. *Continues doing it herself*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus There, there. I understand you totally. I love repeating from movies, non-stop. However the rest of my family can only stand a line or two. So generally I can’t do it when I’m with them. *Joins you in weeping hysterically* Whoa, we are all being very hysterical this morning. I wonder why?????
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay well, seeing as this is a corner for writers to help writers write, I think this is an appropriate question for the topic. 😉 Unfortunately I don’t have any genius ideas… probably because I’m trying to organize a kidnapping here and frame the wrong person for it, and my brain’s already spinning in crazy circles… Um, perhaps the bad…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *Takes bachelor degree* Thank you. 🙂
@kate-flournoy *Hugs you* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*whimpers* I’ve been asking that of myself ever since I got stuck. And yes I agree it is a mess. Technically it wouldn’t have been a mess, except my bad guy didn’t read the script and took matters into his own hands and ran away. He was suppose to be the key to all the information.
I wonder if there could be a clue on the blade? @hope can you…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
AAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*chuckles evilly, wipes perspiring brow* I’m… heh-heh… I’m watching out, Tessa— never fear! I’m totally prepared to meet this! I’m totally immune to anything he thinks up! Haha! haha..ha..hahahee…
… ha
..ha
.ha
um…*smiles weakly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay wow that does sound like quite a mess. Um… I would probably assume he’d been taken by the bad guys and ask myself if I were a bad guy, where would I take him?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hm @kate-flournoy and since he hasn’t replied to either of our comments he’s probably trying to think up more. So watch out.
- Load More
