@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus sounds good. *huge grin*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m on. When do you wanna stop?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus oooh, fun! Wow… I’ve always wanted to write a character who spoke middle English because I speak it fluently ( 😛 ), but I’ve never had the opportunity. Have fun with it. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay. I got 984 written. I’m trying to slow down and pay attention to the length/spacing of my sentences so they’re an even mix of different lengths. Once I get into the habit it will be easier, but I’m pretty happy with the amount I wrote notwithstanding. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay. See ya.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay. Tag me when you start.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus ooh wow, fun! Starting a new project is always exciting. I’m writing now— probably will be until 10:50. You on?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus 173 words. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
“The pen is mightier than the tomato.”
That’s the best thing I’ve heard in a long time, @Daeus. 😉
And whew, you were up early. Or maybe I was up late… I don’t know. But I can write for about twenty minutes now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yes sir. Planning on it. Tomato minions may get in the way, but I’m planning on doing as much as I can.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yoohoo @daeus 20 minutes of writing??
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
No worries. I thought that might be the case. *I’ve just finished breakfast* 😀 @daeus I’ll see about doing it later, but I have no idea what I’ll be doing. So I guess we’ll see.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Oooo a musical theatre class sounds fun. No worries. I look forward to it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oo a musical theatre class sounds fun. No worries. I look forward to it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
What!?!? No prompts? @his-instrument @ingridrd @daeus @anyone
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Numbers; problems. That’s all they ever write in me. Multiplication; addition; subtraction; division. I’m so tired by the end of the day.
Sometimes I end up with a really bad case of chicken pox. Do you know how horrible that is?
I wish they’d write stories in me instead. Battles; romance; westerns; fantasy. How much nicer that would be.
Words;…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Numbers; problems. That’s all they ever write in me. Multiplication; addition; subtraction; division. I’m so tired by the end of the day.
Sometimes I end up with a really bad case of chicken pox. Do you know how horrible that is?
I wish they’d write stories in me instead. Battles; romance; westerns; fantasy. How much nicer that would be.
Words;…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oo I love medieval as a genre. My only problem is that my characters all speak modern day English.
Tell me, do you like flying???? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Sorry, missed you again!!!!!!!!! So out of practise and really busy.
However, is there anyone who wants to write now? @overcomer; @jadamae; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @clairec; @anna-brie; @anyone-else-who-I-haven’t-thought-of -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic If there's one thing rewriting has taught me… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus good idea. Okay people— so near the beginning of the book I had it so one character would be teaching another to sword-fight. I spent quite a bit of time developing their relationship prior to that— one character is so stubborn he wouldn’t have let the other character teach him if they hadn’t known each other for quite some time. So…[Read more]
- Load More
