@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper It least I’m not the only one then. 🙂
Have you ever read books by Captain W.E.Johns? He writes about a pilot called Bigglesworth “Biggles” to his friends. He fights in World War 1 & 2 and when it’s not war he’s a air-police detective. Well worth reading. My brother collects them and now I have started my own set two. I think there…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper include this line in a story: ‘Dude, we are not asking the dragon for directions.’
I love your dare, @Jess. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@Dragons-Snapper I’m late too, we can be late together… but WELCOME TO THE REALM OF THE KEEPERS OF THE PEN, @JESS!!
We do have a lot in common.
Christian? Check.
Writer? Check.
Homeschooled? Check.
Loves fantasy? Check.
Artsy? Check.
Talks to her characters? Um, check!Welcome again. So glad to have you on here. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper sorry to burst your bubble… it’s bestestist. *hysterical laughter*
And welcome regardless, @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise!!!!! So great to see you here! What’s your favorite book/series? What do you like best about writing?
And what on this earth is a nose flute?????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hi @corissa-maiden-of-praise. Welcome. Wait!!!! *stares at your post* You win. *pats you on the back* 🙂
So things about me….
Well, I too am dedicated to Jesus. Sometimes though I feel as though it is lacking in my life. So there is a great forum topic here when you tag someone to read nothing but the Bible all day. It is a great lot of fun,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Thanks @his-instrument I’ll see what I can come up with. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@jess welcome to Kingdom Pen the bestistes…Oh @hope beat me to it. *boohoo*
*ahem* KP is a great place for us writes. I have loved every moment that I’ve been on it. It was like what Reagan said once, “when you’re a writer that sets you apart, and being a Christian sets you apart even more” *It was something along those lines* 🙂I have never…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Inspiration comes in many forms
but when the moment strikes
it’s yours for the taking.
Take a moment to put
pen down to paper. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
412 @daeus. I’ve started a new story and this time it’s set in Australia. I have a feeling that I am going to love this one heaps. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Sure, that would great @daeus.
(Yes, we made contact) 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
The Butterfly Lion
Frindle
Ella EnchantedHas anyone read these books?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus; @kate-flournoy Are either of you two still writing? Cause I can join for half an hour or so.
@clairec Are you writing now? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus ha! No. Despite my profile pic, I detest tabasco sauce. I think the reason I’m writing faster now is because I just got to a part where I was drastically changing the original plot, so I got to cut a ton of unnecessary stuff and just consolidate it all into two or three chapters. Just the knowledge that I was able to chop off a ton of words…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus 287.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yes, I’m writing until four, and then I’ll be writing as usual in the evening. You want to go till four? Quick twenty minute dash? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. Did you get your middle English thing sorted out?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I have to stop now. I got 1,233 words written, and about five entire chapters cut. *excited squeal* So, I’m pretty happy. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m back. You still writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay. I’ll see if I can make it work. Five minutes from now I’m taking a break, but I should be done with the break in time to write for at least half of 2:00. I’ll tag you when I start again and if you’re still writing we can go from there.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Doh! I just realized I have to stop in ten minutes. I should be writing for a while after that, though— will you still be working?
- Load More
