@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay and
Corissa Maiden of Praise are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument here’s the next list of words. Sorry it’s taken me so long to post them. C-C-Lane seems to have left KP 🙁 so it’s just you and me.
different
abbreviation
parallel
recommend
accommodate
Canberra
embarrass
approximately
cinnamon
approximately
graffiti
confetti
eccentric
interruption
mayonnaise
possession
successfully
necessary
commitment -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’ll be giving Mum the first part of my story. I’m not totally happy with it, so I’ll get another opinion on it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
No way! It’s a small world. 🙂
My jaw pops too!!!!! It drives me insane and sometimes it cracks. (A bit like a gun shot, but that is probably only because I’m not expecting it to happen when it does) Which makes me and anyone near me jump. I have a piece of plastic that my top teeth slip into to release pressure on the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
No way! It’s a small world. 🙂
My jaw pops too!!!!! It drives me insane and sometimes it creaks. Which makes me and anyone near me jump. I have a piece of plastic that my top teeth slip into to release pressure on the jaw. Mine pops every time I chew food. 🙁 I feel for you… 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise You welcomed yourself to the bestistest place on earth before anyone else.
I like the dreams when you can taste stuff except when you wake up and find that you’ve been sucking your bed covers. Yuk! Nice taste leaves the mouth very quickly. I actually had a dream recently. It was so funny for me when I woke up. Let’s see…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@Jess ah, Girl of the Limberlost! Have you read Freckles? Or Laddie? Or The Harvester? Or Her Father’s Daughter? Gene Stratton Porter is so good in so many ways.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Haha, sorry about that. 🙂 It’s still me, the same old Bluejay. 😀 *Promise*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@gretald Yes! I have read that. And so many other books by her too. I cried at Two Princesses of Bamarre. Did you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@jess I will be (hopefully) writing at 10am (my time) which is 8pm (your time) I think. @daeus generally joins me, and @kate-flournoy too.
Will that work out for you??? -
Ingrid and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec
I may try this sometime. Great idea! I’ve been trying to read my Bible every morning, and I usually don’t have time to read a lot during the daytime, so I guess this is already working for me. Again, awesome idea!!! 🙂 -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay and
Hannah are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago - Load More
