@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry, Hello! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
I love, love, LOVE Shakespeare, Tolkien, Austen, and Lewis!!! What are your favorite Shakespeare plays? I’d have to say my favorite is “Much Ado About Nothing,” though I really love “Macbeth,” as well. 😉 What are your favorite Jane Austen books? Have you read her lesser-known (but still amazing)…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
Any go with emails, @clairec?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h YES! I love the books, even though some of them are sad. I can barely remember the first one. I’ll have to re-read it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie That will be 12noon for us. 🙂 I hope you can make it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I might be a bit later, but I can write around 10 (your time). I’m out till then, so I won’t be able to write any earlier, but I’d love to still write.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I’m stopping now. I got 794 words written and got to a good stopping place. Thanks for writing with me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Alright I’m sitting down and being serious about writing now. Let’s see how much I can get done in forty minutes…. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I will be writing too. But I’ll be jumping in and out as I’m preparing my lunch. Then when it is ready I’ll be sitting down and writing seriously. 🙂
Estimated time of stopping? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, your time. See you in 10 minutes?
Ah, yes. Oops, a bit confusing. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story. But I need to go outside as the sun is shining. *It’s just starting to feel like spring*
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose and @jess too. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story.
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose. 😀 -
BlueJay and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, @winter-rose, @clairec I’m writing for another 15 minutes. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Graciekry ANOTHER SHAKESPEARE LOVER!!!!!! Oh I’m so excited! I actually really love a lot of his work, but it seems like not much of anybody else is really into it nowadays. Maybe I just haven’t asked enough people. 😉
What’s your favorite play besides Hamlet? Have you read The Taming of the Shrew? Macbeth? Henry IV? Henry V? Richard the Third?…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose, Great. I’m planning on writing for at least 35 minutes. And editing definitely counts. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Which ones? Or all of them? 🙂 I haven’t read the Fiddler’s Gun and I don’t think I will after reading your post. *pats you on the back, sympathetically* There, there.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @jess; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @overcomer (A little bird told me you wanted to rediscover this topic; so I’m pulling you in. 🙂 )
Anyone able to write now? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, etc, etc, etc. (Which means so on and so forth. *King and I*)
I can’t believe @daeus beat me to it. Oh well, Welcome to the bestitstest…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic a fire alarm. Confused the workers no end. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic the fire alarm. Confused the worker no end. 🙂
- Load More
