@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @winter-rose I’m writing now for 45 minutes. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me rephrase that. I’ll try to be here at 10, but I’ve got on more chore to do, so I might be a bit later. (maybe 10:30/8:30 instead)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer; @winter-rose; @jess; @anna-brie I got 768 words written and I’m getting stuck with names. 😛 I hate trying o pick the right name.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer That’s a start. 🙂 Keep at it girl, you’ll make it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess She didn’t realize that I told you. 🙂 She says ‘Hi’
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose; @jess; @overcomer I’m starting now and going for an hour.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm…let me see. What if when the people got tagged they had to work for the opposing side?
(Btw I’m adding this for my younger sister. *waves hi*) She was waving at my computer screen 🙂
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm…let me see. What if when the people got tagged they had to work for the opposing side?
(Btw I’m adding this for my younger sister. *waves hi*) She was waving at my computer screen 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
What’s capture the flag? @jess
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus they weren’t like general notes on general things that needed stepping up, is what I meant. If that were the case, and you went through fifteen of them— wow! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus okay. Sounds great. I assume they were specific notes? 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I’ll be going for an hour. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus 679 words written. What did you get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Maybe writing with someone would help? I am I writing at 10 (usa time) if you want to join me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer, I plotted out a story and then I wanted to write it because it was so awesome. It might help…? Sometimes taking a break from writing can help. If you are trying to push yourself, just ignore it and relax.
Sorry, I’m not much help. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Don’t worry, I’ll keep her company. I’ll be writing then, as I am busy now. 🙂
Have fun you and Kate. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus DOn’t worry, I’ll keep her company. I’ll be writing then, as I am busy now. 🙂
Have fun you and Kate. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
‘Ellow yerself @Daeus. I’m writing. The usual.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Overcomer… um… my what? 😛
Yeah. Okay. I know what you mean. I don’t usually have a problem with that, but when I do get that problem I get it like you wouldn’t believe. And honestly, there’s only really one thing that can fix it: you.
I know. It’s the sad truth. I wish I had a button right on the end of my nose I could push and I’d be…[Read more] - Load More
