@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay started the topic Types of Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Okay, so I’m starting to explore poetry and the different types. The ones I have discovered, I have loved, but I’m sure that there are plenty more out there.
So this is where you can put every type of poetry. (with an example would be good).
Let me tag a few people to get this going:
@hislittlerose, @daeus, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @kate-flou…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Sorry guys. I’m being terribly slack. So we should be on the next two chapters. So I need a suggestion.
Does we…
1. Just do two chapters a week and plow our way through it?
Or…
2.Do we have a week in between for reading the next two chapters?People, it’s up to you. @graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapp…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@daeus Yes, there will be other fairy tales. My MC has to find the story teller so that he (the MC) can get out of the story world. So he doesn’t just stay in the Beauty and the Beast story.
*Hands you a piece of chocolate for trying.* *looks around for someone who likes fairy tales* *munches on chocolate.* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@daeus Yes, there will be other fairy tales. My MC has to find the story teller so that he (the MC) can get out of the story world. So he doesn’t just stay in the Beauty and the Beast story.
*Hands you a piece of chocolate for trying.* *looks around for someone who like fairy tales* *munches on chocolate.* -
Greta replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay Ooo, I like the story idea! And like @christi-eaton said, it does remind me a bit of Inkheart. 🙂 You will let me read it when you’re finished, won’t you? 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay Ooo, I like the story idea! And like @christi-eaton says, it does remind me a bit of Inkheart. 🙂 You will let me read it when you’re finished, won’t you? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *stares at you suspiciously* Hmmm………
Yes online friend are funny. And lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and…yeah, you get the idea…FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Oh dear, now your family won’t like me. 🙁 What happened to the collapsing part of your day?? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *gazes mournfully back at you* *tears wobble and slide down cheeks* Never mind. I will be around tomorrow. 🙂 🙂 🙂 *cheers up and gives you a cuddle* 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h That’s terrible. 🙁 🙁 🙁 Are there any specific prayer requests you or your brother have and would like me to pray? I love to. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope The things you find out!!! 😉
Thanks. Aden he is now. 🙂 (I have a toy monkey called that. 🙂 )
And no, I haven’t. I’ll have to look that book up. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope The things you find out!!! 😉
Thanks. Aden he is now. 🙂
And no, I haven’t I’ll have to look that book up. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
Oh and if people want to suggest books for me, I’d appreciate it. I’m trying to stick more on the fairy tales side of books. *puppy dog eyes* Please….
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I have to go now. I got 703 words. 🙂 How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope If he doesn’t have a name, would you like me to use the name you gave your beast to bring your book into my book??? (Only if you want. I understand if you don’t want me to) ((What did you call him?))
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
Tagging you all again. 🙂 Does anyone know if the Beast has a name? Or is he just Beast? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@jess Hmm…that’s an idea. I’ll keep thinking.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, you have the exact idea. I have only seen the movie ‘The little princess’ and that scene isn’t in there. 🙁
I mean them reading a different. It would be like me starting B & B now and in five minutes you read the book too. But up where you are.
@hope We have the Inkheart books but I have not yet gotten to them. And my name as in…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
- Load More
