@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess No worries. Yeah, there’s always next time.
@overcomer Gibberish is fine as long as you can understand it. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer I am working on a poem and nearly finished it. But I have to go now, so it was good timing. What did you do?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer HAHAHA *going*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer That sounds awesome. As long as my laptop holds out, I just split water and it splashed it. *throws hand on forehead* Doooooooommmmmmmmmmmm…….. *just kidding* 😛 🙂 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess *yay* sorry I’m late. I am always out on a Wednesday/Tuesday (for you). Are you still writing?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s terrible. Hopefully she’ll recover. 🙂 *gives you a hug a comfort.* ** wishes I could do it in person**
-
BlueJay and
Alia are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s no good. What’s wrong with her? *will pray*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade *runs in late* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Sixteen, such a sweet age. *gives you a hug* *starts eating party food*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I get the ice cream. It is from Little Women. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 “You’ll be sorry, Jo March”
🙁 That’s no good about your laptop.
And in answer to your question, yes I do see wild kangaroos. Quite a lot actually. -
Greta replied to the topic Editing Advice (Poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@overcomer
No problem! Glad I could help. 🙂I don’t want to make it too uniform because I want it to meander like the inner thoughts it’s supposed to reflect.
Oh, I see. That’s a really good idea. 😉 Hard to strike that balance, though, I’d imagine. 🙂
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@christi-eaton By the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE WRITING TEAM!!! That’s so awesome, and God’s going to use you in great ways. 🙂
-
Thank you so much @gretald. You are super sweet. 🙂 I’m so excited for this opportunity.
-
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

Hope you like chocolate cake! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I joined you for about 10 minutes (if you were still writing) I am working on another poem. Have to run now. Bye. *leaves*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I don’t know if I’m too late, but I can go for 15 minutes. *starts* (and thanks 🙂 )
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@bluejay Love the profile picture! That is a great quote. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C
I love this topic idea!@Sarah-h
I’ll definitely pray. Learning languages is hard, especially when you’re trying to learn them quickly. Speaking and listening to native speakers is the hardest part, but with God, anything is possible. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Again, I’m late…but WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN!!! I recognize you from Hope’s blog (I’m gretald on there). 😉
Yesssss! I love your book choices! Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Mysterious Benedict Society are some of my favorites. 🙂 - Load More
