@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@clairec I’m a bit hesitant to post a picture of me on here since anyone can view all the posts. I’m still interested in emailing with you, if you got permission from your parents.
And I hate to disappoint you, but the flower that I have isn’t a rambutan. (I had to look that up on Google as I had no idea what it was) I can’t remember the name of…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Whaaaaaa!!!! Why aren’t these working??????? *bangs head against table*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
50 minutes ago! Whoops *enters the not-so-quick-I-need-help-NOW-answering-person.*
@clairec I have never put a video in a post so that it was like a picture. I think @kate-flournoy has, but let me do some tries here. (Your other option is to post a link) -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia It is very simple. I’m guessing that you will be playing it inside, but even if you’re outside it doesn’t really matter. Although the way I’m going to tell you is an inside version.
1.Let your players know where the boundary lines are. i.e. no leaving the room that you are playing in.
2. Say you have ten players, get ten pieces of paper and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia It is very simple. I’m guessing that you will be playing it inside, but even if you’re outside it doesn’t really matter. Although the way I’m going to tell you is an inside version.
1.Let your players know where the boundary lines are. i.e. no leaving the room that you are playing in.
2. Say you have ten players, get ten pieces of paper and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia It is very simple. I’m guessing that you will be playing it inside, but even if you’re outside it doesn’t really matter. Although the way I’m going to tell you is an inside version.
1.Let your players know where the boundary lines are. i.e. no leaving the room that you are playing in.
2. Say you have ten players, get ten pieces of paper and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I got 374 words written. Thank you for the new chairs and phones. *sits down thankfully and misses the chair.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Oooo I love Allen and Martin. And I agree that Kate is an excellent name. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay hm… okay. Let’s see. Henry. Ralph. Allen. Robert. Edgar. Lewis. Martin. Thomas. Wilbur. Jonathan.
And hey, Kate is an excellent name to have. XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper 20 minutes will suit me fine. *go*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I was meaning more like the Regency names. My story is set just after World War I (or it might be WWII; I always get that mixed up.) and I don’t know what to call my male character. His daughter is Ruthie (which I have a feeling is more American so I might be changing that) His wife is…believe it or not…Kate 🙂 🙂 🙂 And his…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I was meaning more like the Regency names. My story is set just after World War I and I don’t know what to call my male character. His daughter is Ruthie (which I have a feeling is more American so I might be changing that) His wife is…believe it or not…Kate 🙂 🙂 🙂 And his sister-in-law (so Kate’s sister) is Susan.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ah, sorry you missed us @Dragon-Snapper! It’s always fun racing someone else who has claws instead of hands. *wink*
@Bluejay hm… you mean like Saxon/Old English? Or more like Regency era? Saxon names I can give you in abundance— Wulfstan, Edelbert, Alfstan, Edwald, Cynwulf, Halfdan (though that’s more Danish than Saxon) Harald, Alf, Sigmund,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m going to keep writing if anyone wishes to join me. @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @clairec, @jess, @winter-rose, @overcomer @faithdk, @anyone else. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Don’t you ever learn a lesson!?! I can still write if you can, although where I’ll sit I don’t know.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy You’ll never believe this…624. 100 words off each other. 🙂 I am rewriting a story I wrote when I was younger. It was the fourth story I ever wrote. 🙂
Can you think up any good English male names for me??? Please *puppy dog eyes* - Load More
