@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Change that. I have to go. I’ll try tomorrow. *sigh* I’m missing you so much. I feel as if I haven’t written for ages with you guys. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Please, please, please can someone write with me???? @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @clairec, @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I will @emma-flournoy. If it ever gets finished. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
I know I’m not an ENFJ now, but I don’t think that ever suited me when I was one. No one can mistake me for an introvert. Even if they were offered money. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutoinary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutionary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to whether or no…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to wheth…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No worries. Just thought I’d check. 🙂 See you tomorrow. 😉 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here now, if you are still around???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
ENFP is more carefree and light-hearted and spontaneous.
Hmm…I’m not sure that I’m carefree and light hearted.
I am 92% extroverted 8% introverted. @kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well @Bluejay recognizing the problem is the first step to fixing it. 😀
I question this!!! Of course I wouldn’t know, seeing as I’m not one of them, but I think I’d die if I was any more feeling than I am.
Tessa, I wasn’t speaking of the intensity of feeling— I was speaking of the ability to pick up on the very tiniest innermost feeli…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I still believe I am very much like the quote that I paste in my post above about the ENFJs though. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I’ve changed. I can’t remember how old I was when I first took the test, but I redid it today and I am an ENFP-T 😮
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @winter-rose @anyone-else
Can someone write with me? Please? *puppy dog eyes* I will be busy when we would normally write, so I’m hoping that someone can write. *runs to use the new phone* Hello, hello, hello…anyone on this line, I’m WRITING!!!!! 🙂
*waits* -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
3. I’ve accidently cut myself with a spoon.
@winter-rose that is so….*cringes*…weird…*runs to hid* Is that your lie?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
- Load More
