@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay @Bluejay! That’s awesome!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Michael-Stanton I haven’t, but that’s just because I’m a technological dinosaur and don’t have an account on any of those social media sites myself. 😛 I’m going to be getting Facebook at least, as I understand it’s crucial to marketing, but right now I’m still happily hermiting with just this forum and my mom’s email. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that’s wonderful.
Well… the only input I could offer is, just explain how books are supposed to mirror reality because reality is truth, and in the long run ‘… the truth shall make you free.’ That probably goes without saying, so I don’t know how helpful that’ll be, but I hope it is, anyhow.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I’m going to be gone next Friday. *sniff* 😛
But you guys have fun for me, ‘kay? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @Aratrea. 🙂 That’s great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P for some reason the link does not seem to be working now…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes. Once you get through this (and you will, make no mistake) your relationship will be much stronger and built on better understanding.
Still praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes. I’m praying.
I think the thing with bits like that is that it can come as a real shock to people who haven’t thought through the necessity of darkness in literature. They may not disagree once they think through it, but (especially for moms) the shock of hearing it without preparation can throw them into turmoil pretty harshly.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you so much for the suggestions. There are some good ones here. I know every scene you are talking about so don’t worry about the fact that you can’t remember names. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H yes, I loved that one! So heartwrenching… which probably explains why I loved it. 😛
Let’s see… I also really like Master and Commander, Horatio Hornblower, Little Dorrit, and Pirates of the Caribbean 1. I like the other Pirates movies as well, but none so well as the first.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield
Oh. My. Word. I LOVE THIS! Like everyone else has been saying, I want MORE! This is amazing. And…everyone else has already given all the feedback I would have given. 😉 Seriously, though, I love this. Keep writing for the Kingdom! 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller The more you use them, the more you remember them. Honest XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I have to go now. I probably got 15 minutes or so in writing done. How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I am writing a script at the moment, so I am with you, but I will be jumping in and out and then I will be heading outside.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I got 1,157… not sure what’s going on… 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It has, and unfortunately it’s going to be a bit more of a while as I have to go. Sorry I can’t stay longer. Maybe tomorrow. 🙂
Bye. - Load More
