@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope I’ll see what I’m doing then, and let you know.
@dragon-snapper *bestows cape on you and bows low* Thank you for joining me. I will be going till 9 as long as nothing crops up.
Btw what’s with the leaves flying everywhere? It’s spring, not autumn. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Have you seen “The Quiet Man”? Another John Wayne movie, but this time it’s Irish. 🙂
Yeah, a crack-shot probably works. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
It’s time to revive this topic. *takes a stand let’s cape flutter behind her* *draws glinting pen and holds it high*
Calling all people, dragons, unicorns, and everything in between.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @overcomer; @dragon-snapper; @jess; @winter-rose; @EVERYONE and ANYONE and NOBODY!!!
I am going to be editing. Who’s going to join me??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
It’s time to revive this topic. *takes a stand let’s cap flutter behind her* *draws glinting pen and holds it high*
Calling all people, dragons, unicorns, and everything in between.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @overcomer; @dragon-snapper; @jess; @winter-rose; @EVERYONE and ANYONE and NOBODY!!!
I am going to be editing. Who’s going to join me??? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*gulp*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*covers face with hands* @Daeus please.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus LOVE IT!!!!!! XD XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus send it to me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Wow! Ask me an easier question won’t you???!!! Um…I have seen a few John Wayne movies and this is the best. John Elder (John Wayne) is a, um how do you describe someone who is the best shot in the west? Anyway, his mother dies and he comes home for the funeral, but there have been many changes since he left and his three brothers…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield The link is in here for the video that I submitted. It is called “Call of the Prince”. Enjoy. 🙂
-
Greta and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy well yeah, but Kili as a character could have been better done even without the Tauriel fiasco. :/
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Nope, never watched it.
I agree with you about Kili, @kate-flournoy. Ugh… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien hm… ‘Out of the Mouths of Children’? Okay, that may be a little long and a little obvious… 😛
I really like @Daeus‘s ‘I’ll Fly Away’.
Aaaaaand I’m drawing a blank. I’ll let you know if I think of anything else though.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I thought of Song of the Savior right away, @dragon-snapper. I like that one best, @anne-of-lothlorien. Something else like Song of Salvation could work nicely too. This sounds like a beautiful story!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I thought of Song of the Savior right away, @dragon-snapper. I like that one best, ann-of-lothlorien. Something else like Song of Salvation could work nicely too. This sounds like a beautiful story!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien no, I haven’t. And please don’t remind me of Kili… *groans* I like him much better in the book. 😛
SO, I offer you sympathy. *offers sympathy on a silver platter* But I really can’t relate. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P sure, no problem. I work best with examples too. 😉
So take this first paragraph: The wind whistled through the crenelations on the castle wall. To Carl, it was a common place sound and he was not consciously aware of it. Regardless, it made a fitting backdrop for his boyish imagination as he planned a strategic mission against the wily…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Oh, no!!! *slaps forehead* I just realized I’ll be gone! *wipes away tears* *walks away sobbing* 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h For me, the emojis look normal. Do the ones above look squished for you?
- Load More
