@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve got a letter to write, so I’ll join you for a bit. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations! How exciting! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Heeeeyyy! In Freedom’s Cause, I’ve read that one. It’s been awhile, but I remember it being not too bad for a Henty.
High praise, I know. 😛And Scottish Chiefs is definitely worth reading. Not the best written in all aspects by any means, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper YAY!!! *balloons, confetti, lemonade, sherbet, cookies, sparkles*
It’s a glorious feeling, isn’t it? -
Greta and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’m so glad you liked it. 🙂 Have you read the books “Kingdom Series” or Knights of Arrethtrae”? If not, you should. They are really good reading books. Maybe I should do book review on them and send them into KP. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
It wasn’t a bother at all @sarah-h. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h No worries. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll look forward to it, if it happens. 😉 *winks eye slyly at you*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h Will you be around for a bit of writing later on? I have some editing that I have to do. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
More editing done @hope. 🙂 But it’s good. This is the first story that I have gotten seriously critiqued by lots of people and I’m so excited. I’d love it, if this story was good enough to be published one day. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve read a book on him, but maybe the author was biased. I have not researched him on the internet or anything like that. But the book I read made him similar to Davy portrayed by Fess.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yep. @hope
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks for joining us.
@hope are you around? Cause I can keep going…
@dragon-snapper How’d you go? I am unsure how much I got done as I have been editing The Golden Conch, but I’m pleased with how I went. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks for joining us.
@hope are you around? Cause I can keep going…
@dragon-snapper How’d you go? I am unsure how much I got done as I have been editing The Golden COnch, but I’m pleased with how I went. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
WHAT!!! I LOVE THE STORY OF THE REAL DAVY CROCKETT!!!!
Yes, I have seen the Fess Parker version. I have also seen Davy Crockett and the River Pirates. Have you? I love Georgie. He is so funny.
I definitely can’t picture John Wayne being better that Fess as Davy, so it doesn’t surprise me that it wasn’t that great.
I have seen Fess in Old Yeller…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien How about “The Song” or “The Swing”?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer (I sent you an email back. 😛 )
@winter-rose They are today. The topic hadn’t been used for 4 days so I figured we needed some heroes to save it and heroes look good in capes. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Still editing, so join in. *bestows cape on you too*
@overcomer No worries. Thanks, I’ll go check it out now. *Bestows cape on you for sending the email* 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Never mind. I’m sure we will meet again. 😉
@dragon-snapper 😉 I know. And I have sunny days and flowers everywhere and terrible hayfever. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@deaus Never mind. I’m sure we will meet again. 😉
@dragon-snapper 😉 I know. And I have sunny days and flowers everywhere and terrible hayfever. 😛 - Load More
