@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plotting the interminable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus *groans* Tell me about it. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plotting the interminable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
if you have a 150,000 word novel, you should split it up into three 50,000 word novels
*stares at quote*
*turns bright green*
*screams*
Yah, we’re just gonna pretend we didn’t see that. 😛I actually don’t know all that much about trilogies, not having dealt with one myself, but the one piece of advice that’s coming to mind is make the middle…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic shameless advertising….for my friend in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather thanks for the info. 🙂 Looks like she does some pretty cool stuff.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Aratrea well… I like poetry. *grins*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus hmmm… I like the silver… at any rate the gradient gives the words a bit more of a mysterious look. I’m not sure it’s such a great idea to have both gold and silver words in the same place, unless you were gonna make the title gold and the subtitle silver, because gold is so much more vibrant it’s very distracting. If you’re going to…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Well, I’m late. But welcome all the same! Great to have you on board. 🙂
Fourteen siblings?! Wow. Four siblings seems like a lot to me; I can’t even imagine having that many. 😉 But, yes, I know what you mean about siblings being fun and annoying… 😛
Yup, I’m a Narnia and Middle Earth nerd, too. I think a lot of people here are.…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus
This. Sounds. So. Cool. I will need to check with my mom (she’s the master planner, after all), but I really hope I can come!!! -
Greta replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea @daeus
Wow, this is SO cool! You KP staffers are pretty creative. 😉 Unfortunately, with school and everything, I don’t think I’ll be able to participate in the beta-reading portion of the process. I’m so bummed, though, because it sounds like an amazing opportunity! However, I’m the type of person who wants to say “yes” to…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I will check my calendar and get back to you all ASAP. This sounds so cool!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Aratrea a deeper understanding of the pieces of the puzzle and the way they work together. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Jess wow… you speed-writers. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Jess yay!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I’m on… not sure how much I’ll actually get written but I’ll try.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Wow, that’s a lot of instruments! I used to play piano, but I’m taking a break from that. I’ve never been gifted in the intrument-playing area, but I do like to sing. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 8 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus yep, number 11. 😀
Okay, I’ll have it to you by then barring unforeseen catastrophes. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! Thank you. *huge grin* @Aratrea
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Nevermind; too late. I already enrolled. XD
I’ll make it work. I daresay it won’t be difficult, but it never hurts to check. Thanks you guys!!! KeePers are awesome… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
