-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone who threw something at me
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP THROWING SNOWBALLS AT ME NOOOOOOO
I don’t even know how many were chucked at me lol
I mean like do you guys WANT me to dump fanfics on here? You really don’t.
Mark my words, it’d be worse than finding yellow snow in an otherwise perfect snowdrift…….
(I know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also poor Erich and Esther! You really torture your charries lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed not me somehow forgetting Riker is German lollllll
how is that even possible to forget
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie lol
poor character
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
and that was probably not helpful at all, so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
TBH, Whaley, Ellette and Koshka are all basically saying riffs on the same thing from what I can tell. It’s ok to have a girl fighting if she needs to (or if she thinks she needs to, which could be an important character arc), but don’t make her into what’s basically a guy with long hair and wide hips. (I mean, like the judge Deborah in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie oooh I love the poems!
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I once spent the majority of a day joking around with a friend of mine who is pretty small for his age range. Later I discovered it was something like ‘Appreciate Short People Day’. That was funny. 🙂
-
Enid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This isn’t writing, buuut you know you’re an artist when you do your best drawing composition at 3 a.m.
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Throws one singular snowball at you*
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Pff, y’all can just destroy each other while I watch. *Crosses my arms with a smirk*
-
Enid's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He is much too wholesome, and I find it both hilarious and regrettable that he isn’t a Radiant (right now where I am) simply because he’s too kind to get rid of Maya.
Dalinar had a thing for poetry, maybe. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am a fourth through the Rhythm of War, don’t spoil anything.
However.
I must express how angry I would be if Sanderson did anything to Adolin Kholin. I would be extraordinarily offended. I would probably scream. I would write a letter of complaint and threat. This character… Adolin… He must be protected and I will not permit any harm to…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lovely poetry 😊
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I still think about this topic to this day. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Now, I wouldn’t make too big of a deal out of this. You know your character’s temperaments, backgrounds, personalities. Those will dictate how they react to situations as much if not far more than whether they are male or female. Let them do what you feel they would as a character. Keep a good balance in mind, but don’t worry so much…
-
Enid replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Snack recipe for everyone. :]
Ingredients
1 cup butterscotch chips (the small kind for melting)
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 can (3 ounce) chow mein noodles
Instructions
1. Put the peanut butter and butterscotch into a saucepan over a rustic medieval fire (this is a must); stir until melted.
2. Mix up the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Actively avoiding discussion on this matter even though my perspective is very relevant to the topic because my family avoided Christmas for eight years* Who wants a hopscotch recipe??
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you. (: It’s based a little on a time when I periodically visited my great-grandfather.
- Load More
