-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal see ya around, then!
also I changed my forum signature for you cause you were a little freaked out by my previous one. So I made it something I thought you’d like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait wait wait.
Hans is half-Jewish?
ok that is GENUINELY CRAZY.
First off, that makes anything he did in Freedom’s Fire THAT much worse. Like seriously dude.
Second off, now I feel a bit sorry for him. He literally just got told his entire life is a lie.
Kinda like some of my own charries……
poor things
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon lollllllll
that’s brothers for you haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No. XD (Although that would be pretty funny if we didn’t know until now, LOL). I had just recently learned that y’all were related and guessing from the gibberish and the “PWR” at the end of the post, I figured it was Power. 😉😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhhhh
ok
that makes so much sense now
WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU MEAN HE WAS YOUR BROTHER ALL THIS TIME TOO????
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE RELATED AND I NEVER KNEW???
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes the raw act of typing out prose feels like such a chore. It looks good when you’re done, but still.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ok. Six MCs really isn’t terrible. I always find them interesting when they’re done well. (Not that I’ve specifically read any that didn’t do it well, buuut…. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hope your break is restful and profitable for you! Merry Christmas!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re six feet tall? o.O
Yes 💁♀️ Well, last time I measured it was 5’11”, but my bestie says I must have had a grown spurt since then.
How do you find clothes that fit!?!?!?
1. Deliberately go into a store to try on things instead of ordering and assuming they’re going to fit.
2. Have a mother who knows what she’s d…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s amazing that she’s becoming more expressive. <3 So many older folks begin to lose that trait, as well as the ability to fully express out loud. Becoming old and forgetful can be a fear.
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I applaud you writers who outline your short stories and manage to find a balance between too much and too little. It’s hard. *Applause*
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Please give me a moment while I geek out over the potential of the ink magic system
- Load More
