-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Probably something like NaNoWriMo, but for only a week?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, they cuute.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can join if the others are good with it!!
You just killed me, I almost spit out my lunch 🤣😭 He just YEETED himself out of that bus like there’s no tomorrow
Barnes
Rory leapt up, and before anyone could stop him, he barreled out of the bus. He glanced back at Barnes before hurriedly r…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @anyone
First mood board in maybe a year. ;] I put it together quickly and it could use some rearranging and extra pictures, but this is a start. (All images from pinterest)

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll go! Give me a bit to settle myself irl; my body’s really sore from wrestling and I think I need a hot sock or something. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Get to work, or I’ll pile you with snow until you’re snowmen!! @koshka 💨⚪ +4 @elishavet-pidyon 💨⚪ +4 @power 💨⚪ +4
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
Love the section! Mainly just a few typos. The orphans are so sweet, and Asher found a girl! 🥰 Poor Beric and Liam, though. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Another question I have for y’all that’s more personal is if you’ve ever gone through a stage in your faith journey where you start questioning/doubting what you’ve been taught. Feel free to not answer this question though.
When I was about fourteen, (2ish years ago), out of nowhere —or what it seemed—I started having doubts about every…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
Enid replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal here I was thinking you were a little scared of me cause of it! haha it’s all good. I was intending to change it anyway.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol IDK
also I mean I can’t blame Power for being a weirdo TBH. My brother would probably be the same, I think it’s just a bro thing. Especially if it’s a little brother haha
- Load More

