-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr Thanks!!
@ellette-giselle thank you! I had fun drawing the nest one, it’s so goofy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ugh, it did.
@whalekeeper Thanks! The fins can change, so they probably could be both at different times.
Also yes, that animation took almost 30 hours, working 2-3 hours per day for 2 weeks. What did you think of it?
I might do more after I get off from my animation break (deserved after that whole ordeal lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww dang did my post get eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re getting more relaxed with your poses and it’s really paying off. :] I like the Razorwhip but also the snake dragon, since its fins look like they are translucent. Maybe they’re supposed to be white, but I like them anyway.
Also I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel! That last animation you posted was very long. Must…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I might’ve posted this one before but here’s more. Chell from Portal on the right, and a Half-Life fanmade character of mine on the left. (He’s her brother.)
I don’t think added backgrounds for either yet (they’re in two different places) but I want to.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Dragon stuff was pretty much all I did lol
Well, actually, nvm, here’s Soldier sitting in a nest made of a blanket and a few sticks. No idea why.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. 😍😍
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! 😄 I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, espec…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

This goofy looking Toothless was from a parody cartoon. I was watching it, paused at a frame, and redrew it. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

Big giant snake dragon (with a guy at the bottom for scale) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I got art too….
Nowhere near as good as yours, but still something.

Here’s Huntress with a Razorwhip. I was busy matching the characters to HTTYD dragons. -
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Popping in to say, you draw way too fast. How.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
They look great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh yeah that works! Nice!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
YES WAY!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr They are so cute!! I especially like how sweet Baylor looks. I can’t believe you effortlessly make more than two characters on the same drawing. And your shading is impressive as usual. Is that your persona in the corner?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha @grcr at the same time. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

- Load More
