-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m a green 7 because some people around here think 7 is gold or silver. And that is factually incorrect.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Why are you a 7?
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I am wondering if you feel the same.
4 is brick red – like squares, which are four-cornered. Similar relationship to 3 and triangles, which are both yellow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
The 21 slander Elishavet just threw around is insaaaanne
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
How has your writing been this past week? Any achievements to report?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Lucille
“Hey!” Lucy stood over Mel to help her up, shielding her from the other kids defensively.
At the sound of laughing and mockery, she squared her jaw. She turned on the long-legged child, who laughed the loudest, and grabbed his shirt. Before he could do anything, she threw him onto the ground.
“I’ll throw you into the thorns!…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can’t remember Felicity being much different from what she is now
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Boom
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
The “Sanctuary” thing creeps me out, and is also weird because while I haven’t been very active on the site, there’s nothing on there that says that or Outer Court. I did log out and checked the home page and yeah…weird. I also have no idea what this is supposed to mean:
They’re probably still figuring things out because they’re so new – wou…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Do whatever you want with this, please
Lucille
Lucy held Mel’s head free of the thorns by her collar. She managed to pull Mel’s hair out of the thorns without hurting her, then pulled with all of her might.
Mel tore loose. The two of them fell, rolling down a slope in the path. Thick, cascading flowers shifted in their wake, the pat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
That’s weird. It almost sounds like they want your writing to be an idol.
😂 I’d chalk it up to them wanting to create a God-fearing atmosphere on an online forum. Imo it overshoots the mark, but that’s just my opinion. They have good intentions.
We on KP once had a heated debate about what color the number 7 is. It was civil, but e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I feel like I have done something similar to this before.
Not surprised
not sure where we’re going with this
Me neither. Do you mind if I make up some crazy fairy shenanigans?
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae
I’m not part of SSC so I can’t comment on this very much. I’ve looked at the website and there isn’t a whole lot of information – I can’t access their statement of faith or the community guidelines. It seems like you have to be in it to really know about it.
I will say that I don’t support people who heavily use AI, and I do prefer…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww that’s a shame, but hey at least we tried!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Thanks for the ideas guys! I like it when I ask a question and people are inspired enough to ramble. (Min, your extended ramble about that weapons collector is so specific and energetic that I should probably include it somewhere.) XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I do not plan to return her right away, so Gabriel’s gonna have to cope. If he knows how. It’ll probably involve killing things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper HAHA
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago

- Load More
