-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah I’m not a huge fan or critic of Hunger Games. A lot of the appeal for teens is drama/gore thrill, but to just dismiss it because the protagonist has an overwhelming survivor mind defeats the point of her character. You feel me?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @anyone-interested
New moodboard for Sara Bauer, the main character in my 2nd WIP:

She has synesthesia and is a budding writer/journalist. Her story takes place in dystopian (2090s) Denver
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
So sorry I missed that! I’ll check back up on it and give you some feedback asap.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I’m in!
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
That’s crazy. And what makes a chronic illness even more detrimental is how the effects trickle down to different members of the family, whether phy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
*Stitches the title into a cap and puts it on your head*
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your fav…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Girl the line art texture, I just can’t 😶🤯
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool discussion on 50 Shades, I’ve been exploring the 2010s romance/dystopia through video essays for some time now, and that was one of them. What a freak of nature. XD I’m disappointed with Wilson’s take on Hunger Games though, just read an article on his opinion and it was very shallow. Wilson is one of those people I have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok!!
so it’s basically like a “speculative fanfiction” of world history. Basically, what if instead of the Earth being one planet, it was a galaxy, and its countries and stuff are all different planets? So instead of sea battles there are space battles and that kind of thing. All that is more worldbuilding than anything else, I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle sure thing!!
I wouldn’t mind that. I don’t listen to podcasts much but that sounds interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed he seems sad…..
What happened?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoa, very cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww, so saddd!! 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Auugh, that’s annoying. 50k is so close! lol. Thanks for the tip! I will try to implement it and see if it helps 😉
Thanks! Yeah, it’s the best. I will definitely! And yeah, actually, that’s something I really need to flesh out more, so if you’re up to it, I might tag you for some brainstorming help sometime. 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Of course!
Yeah, I get that. It sounds like a good strategy though because I tend to get burnout about 15k in and then end up stopping. 😔 Maybe once I get my side one going I’ll try that.
Here’s the main one! XD
Noa Montero has spent half her life traveling on her pilot father’s starship, the Annora, across the Feder…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey! I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, but I’m really glad you found a doctor! Hopefully he can help you even if the recovery process is slow. I’ll be praying for you ❤️
I haven’t been toooo active on here, but I try haha. Pretty busy with school, and my sister’s soccer season is just ending but I’ve been going to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
- Load More
