-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator No!
…..ok, fine, yes.
 I’ve already mentioned it on two forums so maybe we’ll leave this where it is……my parents will tease me to the end of the earth if they find out about the whole ordeal and I REALLY don’t want that. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok, yeah that sounds about right!
I didn’t think of that, but you’re probably right. I kind of like whimsical, just as long as it doesn’t get cheesy.
Yeah me too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like it!!
I do think it was kinda hard to figure out who the POV character is. Maybe make that a little more clear.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper no offense to HP fans or any series really. Just had to use something that I’ve seen split families and friendships, and I think that’s horrible.
Personally, I take the stance of “You can like whatever the Saxton Hale you like, as long as it’s not controlling you and it’s not encouraging you to try any stuff (magic, murder, substance…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator Well, other than that.
I think that falls less in the realm of “deadly sin” and more “proving yourself as an annoying miscreant.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooooohhh okay, well as long as it’s just satire 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s funny and I enjoy watching fire, but the actual meaning of the video is too hateful for me. Disney is pretty selfish and pandering, I agree with him. But this guy seems like he has a lot of emotions pent up inside him, and forgot how to care about other humans. I can easily picture him trying to convince children that Frozen i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle very helpful backstory.
I was a little concerned, but now at least it’s funny.
Still a little traumatizing for new Christians and such if you don’t know the context though lol
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy November 1–National Authors Day!! @kyronthearcanin @ellette-giselle @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @anyone-with-a-published-book
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Many who recalled that night would think to themselves that the sky was weeping.
If so, many wept with it.
Love this!
I’m interested to read more, even though I don’t really know much about it since I haven’t read most of the first book. I might have read an chapter or two. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
That was somethin’ else.
I’m not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I kinda appreciate his zeal. On the other hand, I feel like going full on Pyro and making a show of burning Disney characters might be funny in a dark kinda way, but it’s also likely to alienate non-Christians cause then they’re…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, that works. It’s just Marcel, Sara and Fel, moseying along.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol I was up late, so I got up at eight. And I still have road lag from my trip to D.C. Oh, well.
Yours can meet up with ours, but I feel like the larger the group gets, the harder it will be to pace the conversation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s what I want to know 😥 I have a school book open right now and I’m going back and forth to keep up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell you there are two groups, one is heading along the edge of the forest, the other is in the middle of a conflict in the town. But it will make more sense if you read it, yes. *apologetic smile*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I don’t really know what happened, people just started writing
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob.
Aw that must have looked so cute. Speaking of which, I could do that with my hair… most of my hair is chopped off, so I bet a styled look would be easy to pull off.
One house passed out Ghirardellis chocolate.
Oh wow, that’s the jackpot. You’re lucky to get there before all t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Also. I have to go do school, so I may be MIA for a bit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin We should probably take turns so it’s not confusing…? Loopy, you wanna go?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel —- Heading for Elderstrand w/ Sara and Fel
Marcel had very little idea of what snow was. He studied the new girl doubtfully. Her white braid looked like the fur of a buffalo, gleaming starkly against the striped black wood of the forest. Marcel put his hands in his pockets and spoke for either of the girls to a…[Read more]
- Load More

Happy National Author’s Day to you!!!!!
Yippy! We get our own holiday and we didn’t even have to go to war to earn it.
Take that back. We totally went to war. A war with words and the pen, which is mightery then the sword.
‘Tis mightier indeed. And thanks 😅
Ahem @freed_and_redeemed 🤣
Happy Author’s Day to you as well!!! 💜✨