-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah if he doesn’t fly much, they probably would atrophy anyway.
The four wings connected design is cool; I have four-winged characters but the second pair is always separate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s cool!
also, as a person who likes making biologically accurate stuff, his species being naturally thin makes sense. I imagine the only sizable muscle mass would be in his chest and back to operate the wings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge ohhhhh
makes SO much sense now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok!!
Let’s get to it!
-I see the king is trying to convince Oliver and Tyn to talk Alan into magic again. Yikes. I hope they don’t go through with it. I also read when Alan is going to try to use the magic himself, which won’t be good.
Why does the crow seem to be sentient? Why does it want him to use the magic? Is this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
- Load More

