-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is Whaley’s younger sister and I hath come to proclaim that she needs a minute because her head hurts and she’s feeling claustrophobic and she is going to catch a chicken.
Also Marcel has a girlfriend now 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
They would see your name, yes. Not your contact info though, you have to get permission from your parents before you approach a moderator and exchange emails in a private room.
MY BABIES SOB (That are actually ur babies but unofficially adopted by meh)
Luckily for you, you won’t have to monitor Seb as much because he h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not sure. Even if you get some default name on there, you can just message one of the moderators and they help right away, thankfully.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Meanwhile Hugo has become a lot more traumatized (I don’t think you know him?), and I have a new favorite character named Barnes, who is pretty much the best.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
gurl you type too fast!!
Uhh Seb has become mild and a lot more realistic of a human being, which is great. XD He’s a lot more sweet and is really trying to improve his life although he doesn’t like to listen to his unofficial mother figure. Marcel meanwhile is a lot more conflicted because he has a… my sister likes to say she’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Mine will probably be the same name, Hannah Bessette 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GODLY GOlDLy GODLy *tries to catch you in passing* staaaaaay and do CWW, I do it too and it’s super fun :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yeah let’s just say it’s been reworked about five different times XD
@Keilah-h
Ooh that sounds really cool and understandable
There’s been a few times that I’ve written fanfic for a show or movie no one has probably ever heard of
What can I say, I don’t like when things just end lol
@raxforge
Nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re enjo…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
^^
I didn’t really edit it so please ignore all mistake lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keila-h (yeah I kind of just have my favorites and then it’s hard not to include them in a story lol so you’re good girl) @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I have the prologue and first chapter
and I guess you’ll probably notice that it’s kind of different and uhh well yeah here it is
Prologue
“Welcome to freedom!” Jayla stopp…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Passes you a veggie ramen bowl* Good, good. U?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily it was mostly sweat. It’s more icky than anything else.
I would like to learn sabre fencing, but uh… that’s not an easy thing to just find around where I live.
Fencing is just so gosh darn cool… I get it. I wish you good luck, and maybe you’ll randomly stumble into a sparring match.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will 100% return to the kitchen conversation once all of this drama is straightened out, I promise. 🙏😌
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
HAhaha
- Load More
