-
Esther replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t worldbuild 🫣
I meannn….techincally yes since I’m creating my character’s own personal world, but it’s contemporary so I get to put them in real places 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to participate this time around!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin Together we shall rule the Kingdom of Pen, as one.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is disastrous in the best way.
Hehe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What the………
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @raxforge @ellette-giselle It’s not that I forget to eat, it’s just that I can survive a solid portion of the day on a single bread roll I had at 11 in the morning.
And then when I do get hungry, I’ll eat a large meal, which will probably last me a WHILE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They don’t have blood, but if cut the wound will spill light that in turn heals it.
That’s some cool concept imagery. 😎
So there are “laws unbreakable” like the cost of reason and the concept of ransom blood which are deep in the fabric of the world.
How does the concept of ransom blood work? What are some of the other unbre…[Read more]
- Load More

