-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie yay!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah that seems like a crazy search history
why would you need to hide a……
what.
WHY
WHYYY
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can see the Alan/Cloud Strife comparison actually.
Alcatraz was named after Alcatraz the First….However, when the librarians took over the world, they took these traditional names and named prisons after them. Then they went and named mountains after themselves.
ohhh makes sense.
But if all the librarians are evil….who’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
and is psychotic. Typical girl things. (she is also a pyromaniac 😁 more typical girl things)
Pyro’s cousin?
lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@anyone what classes do you want to do?
Barnes is overseeing some literature-related class, so there’s that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Emery, Colin, Jehan, Girard, Philippe, Lorin, Perrin, Nicolas, Richart and Olivier are French.
Some German ones are Alexander, Konrad, Hermann, Heinrich, Emmerich, Berthold, and Christian.
-
Esther replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Um, yes!! I would love to see aesthetics!! You don’t even have to ask, girl. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okaaaaay, after I give them some decent shading. But only then. *Glares at your blackmail and poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
*Meanwhile I sit here with a WWII era inspired fantasy, watching you talk* 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reconsiders*
NO. NO, I’LL NEVER GIVE IN! I’M TOO INSECURE , YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! *Struggles against my bonds*
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol
funny enough I delete a lot of my search history. All they’ll find is a bunch of tf2, star wars, and how to train your dragon stuff. Which might land me in hot water considering two of those are war-related properties, but other than that I think I’d actually be off the hook for a lot of allegations.
but yeah that doesn’t mean I don’t se…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
(they probably weren’t lol but I get like that where I incorrectly attribute something to being my fault and it almost never is)
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
also what’s with your signature?
- Load More
