-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Weirdly enough, I actually kinda liked Julian’s POV. It was interesting to see someone who was technically monotheistic, but it wasn’t the true God, and how Julian reacted to that. I feel like even if you chuck the story for now, you should save the concept for either later in the book or a different one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper nope, I’m not a board games/roleplay games person. My friend and I did a warrior cats tabletop game once, but it didn’t last long. I only play roleplay games (mostly warrior cats or dragon-themed) on computer now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s insane, but yeah, at least the class all knew it was wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s rough, I feel you. Exactly, it’s just that sometimes the things that feel so big to us don’t matter so much to other people, or they’re too hard to explain.
Okay, sounds good! Hopefully someday we can plan one you’ll be able to make. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Huh. Your brain went to securing the definition of henchman, while I almost immediately looked for what else to do with them. Interesting.
*Logs into psychic database*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol, got it. What would you use Iskyagus’ henchmen for? I already said my first gut idea, but I bet you and Ducktator have different thoughts.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Beautiful XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo
“Hi.” Hugo welcomed Lois in a friendly tone. “The outfit judgement from younger kids is real.”
A second later, a bell rang. It wasn’t the normal school bell, but a large one inside a grandfather clock in the library common room. The cartoon rabbit twisted from surprise, and his ears trembled.
“Oh gosh, I’ve…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Having the boys in the same first class sounds like a plan to me. @whalekeeper what do you think?
I will see to it then. *Folds hands masterfully* Shall place them in a separate class from the one already starting, since I don’t want to deal with three of my POVs in one place.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m really annoyed for having taken so long, and I have to warn you guys that I might take days to respond. Lore drop for my life – I have a chronic illness now? *Rolls eyes* Seriously? That’s a bit of a distraction.
But let’s see if we can plop multiple characters into new locations while I’m at it.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I can totally see Iskyagus with abnormally featured henchmen, like animalistic things with extra limbs/beaks/heads or something. You could play into the creepy aspects of this, so they show off the evil side of magic, and contrast Iskyagus’ more eye-pleasing design.
As long as they aren’t stupid. They can be f…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Long story. If you read back, it’s just on the last page or two. She tried to steal my character Alec to stop me from taking hers, but then I said Alec was too far away for her to take him, so we agreed that it was a misunderstanding and she’d kidnapped some random bystander.
That’s funny. I like Leon better 😝
- Load More
