-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin haha he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha! It happens lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal where are those from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m so glad you brought this back. And I’m glad you spoke up, because I’m writing a protagonist whose speech is very affected by stress, and it’s interesting to read about. How often does your stutter happen? Does it still affect you when you’re alone (if you talk to yourself)?
It’s also fascinating how stutters are similar to tics. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I hope they’re okay, too. It sounded like a woman or a child, so I just hope it was an overdramatic kid? …I don’t know.
It was real because my sister heard some of it. I went out to my pitch-black yard and listened for a long time, and even heard faint sobbing in the wind. Very disturbing.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @loopylin @keilah-h
Sorry for commenting so abruptly, so late – I’m okay! XD I heard bad screams coming from my skylight window. There was some sobbing and yelling for help, and it died away before I could figure out where it was coming from. So we called the police.
I tend to hear weird things in the middle of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
found this gem in a youtube comment section
Crosshair: Join the Red Team and we’ll be back together!
Hunter: Wait, we’re not gonna join the Empire?
Crosshair: What? No! We’re gonna join another universe which all our squad will unite again, but without objectives, Droids, and dead bodies because of respawn.
Hunter: *thinks about it* Well,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Calling 911 is one of the most adrenaline-pumping experiences ever, especially when you’re a witness to something no one else experienced
-
whaley replied to the topic Scrivener Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I do not know the answers to these questions now, because I do not have Scrivener yet. I’m thinking about buying Scrivener soon, for the sole purpose of shifting my more personally valuable stuff to that.
If you do not get your answers to these questions from somebody else, I will find out the answers from my dad when he helps me. (Yes, I am…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What were your first written stories about?
I don’t know exactly what my first handwritten stories were about. That was much too long ago, and my parents are probably saving them somewhere secret. But I do remember everything past when I first tried to use my dad’s computer. So when I was seven.I used to tell my younger siblings the fantastical…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint haha thanks then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad I could help!!
Yes! Lmk when you flesh out the ideas more, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
- Load More
