-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Btw, I’m at the park fishing right now. My replies will be slow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @rae
BarnesBarnes picked up the driest branch of leaves she could find and pulled out her cigarette lighter. “Back off a moment.”
She lit the branch and waited until the entire clump of leaves was licking with fire. She stuck it into the hole and stuck her foot in as well to press into the plant flesh.
Where the fire touched,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin you’re good! Sometimes I get into those kinds of moods.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
and also, no hate or anything… but why did you spell “mom” as “mum” (just an observation ^-^ )
Referencing her as ‘mum’ feels more natural because I don’t like pronouncing ‘mom.’
lol I spell it as “mom” but when I speak it sounds more like “mum” most of the time.
This may have something to do with the fact that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Here. I’m waiting for Rae before writing more.
Barnes
Barnes listened to the new version of Cassius for long enough to get the gist of what he wanted. She held out a small pen. “I am Barnes, a person you’ve met before, and this is a labyrinth. Write this on your arm, it might help.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
OH MY AVOCADO! I AM SO SORRY! I w as like… “Why are they taking longer than usual…?”
I’m too impatientI am a slow roleplayer at times, but it is not for lack of writing. I will reply eventually no matter what.
woah! Glad you’re better now!… Why were you chasing frogs…? XD
Thank you! …Cuuuuzz they were cute and squishy. I f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator
I just couldn’t help myself when I found the meme base. Such a debate can only be gloriously inspired. :]
No, ducks are the best birds, Lucille.
She likes ducks too, just not as much. XD Also, rude. You’re not a personal acquaintance of hers. Calling her but her first name is equivalent to a stranger walking up a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I was only fifteen, and as a rule, only parents die in the first chapter. I should have at least half a book.
The purest kind of logic, right there.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I went to watch a movie with an older friend of mine, and when my mum came to pick me up, the car wouldn’t start. We tried to jump start it, we waited for a tow truck, I got distracted by frogs… Turns out we jump started it incorrectly. It’s fine now. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry for the delay, I’m on a car ride and we almost had to be towed.
Barnes
There was no knowing how many other creatures they would encounter along the way. On top of creatures, there could be obstacles of other kinds. The beauty of the place took off the edge, but that was more for the eyes and less for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh yeah! Cassius is NOT normal 😄
I have come to assume that characters either have a surprise breaking point, a heavily foreshadowed breaking point, or simply like to break all the time. I’m not surprised we have one of the latter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah… something like that! I said I have watched it, but still need to play it! (German doesn’t translate well into English XD)
Pretty much us too lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr nice posing! and at least from my vantage point the cat looks fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
since you described your character, I’ll describe mine next:
29 year old female, wearing a red shirt with short sleeves, a vest with a few pockets, long pants, combat boots, and a gray army cadet cap. She has dark brown hair which almost reaches her shoulders and vibrant green eyes. There are a few very faint stripes on her cheeks and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Now I’m stuck thinking about the differences between the book labyrinth from Goblet of Fire and the movie labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“Just into the side, not too deep.”
He did what she asked. Barnes reached in again, then stood up and pulled out a handkerchief to better clean off her hands. She let out a sigh, which sounded more like whistle through the mask. “I’m wondering how long this labyrinth is. Do you have a taste for deep-fried cat?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes stuck her hand into the beast’s mouth, and the other stranger gasped. It was still warm and soft in a moist sort of way. Feeling around for some time, she eventually pulled her arm out and wiped it on the grass.
It probably was not venomous because the teeth felt more feline than reptilian. Death…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes stepped out and pulled Cassius out as well, not unkindly. “Cassius, you shouldn’t cut your tongue out. I was in fact suggesting that you try and keep your head.”
The boy seemed to be confused by this, but did not reply right away. He was too busy staring at the dead creature and at the newcomers.
The beast…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper bruh the pigeons lolllll
- Load More
