-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
also what did you do to the URL to get it to temporarily admin-ify you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint It’s cool how you took classes or something for this kinda thing!
That would be cool too, I’d totally give my feedback if you did it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
^Are they siblings/cousins.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t know, but they look pretty similar, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh new main characters!!!
Are they related? or no?
Looks like they’re defectors from the army!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
Honestly, I would love that, but there’s one little problem with Wix. I’ve been on two Wix-created sites, and they start off great, but something about them just……dies really easily and they become ghost towns with like maybe a single post every two weeks or something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @everyone
I don’t think I’m a very visual person either. I can imagine my family’s faces if I try… but not very well. And honestly, I rarely try to imagine what my characters look like as I’m writing. 😂😂 I guess it’s more about the words and emotions to me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! Are you still planning to put the second book out soon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c
Linus, I love the idea of making the forum members-only and trying to make navigation easier. But that would take a lot of time for you (which I’m not sure you have?) and cost money…
I think there are ways to create forums on websites made through Blogger and Wix, which you don’t have to pay f…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
That is so funny! And the art on those is amazing! It looks so professional!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow, it looks great! But this seems like a sad character or a villain. 😢
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
oooh, is he the villain? or a character who’s on the good side but doesn’t have good intentions?
thoughts:
-he’s either a legitimate heir who shouldn’t be on the throne for some reason but is/wants to be, or a usurper.
-he has a pet crow or raven
-he’s killed before and will kill again
-someone close to him died or he lost…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Hehe, I love it. XD Well done! And yes, I have wondered that question before. Thank you for your insightful answer, Braxton.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Can I just say – these three boys feel like they have similar denominators from an aesthetic side, and I’m all for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Hugo“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo waited until Viktor looked up from his desk again. He bent over so their faces were on the same level, and studied the other boy’s eyes. “Do people normally badger you like that?”
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The foreign element is the problem – otherwise if I knew where to look, I’d look.
- Load More
