-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Heavily debates posting the thing I wrote*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wrote something melancholy, and now I am sad. But it was much more than 50 words, so I guess I get to throw snow now. (My assonance is fabulous today.)
@loopylin 💨⚪ @godlyfantasy12 💨⚪
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
My dad is the same, he’ll eat the spotted bananas. I’m just like “go ahead and take it, I’m not gonna eat it” cause I don’t like the taste and texture once they’re overripe
My brother only eats yellow ones. Not too brown, not too green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

I like my bananas just a little bit green. I can’t stand overripe ones lol.
how do you like your bananas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins I see you’ve continued!
It’s getting good!! Not that it wasn’t already awesome lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator bahahahahahaha
I never thought of it that way lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“They live in Spain, but without the a.” –a reaction to a video of rotating 3D models
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh right. 🤦♀️ Sorry. I hope you have fun. Are you still away for Thanksgiving?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Girl. 😳🫠
When are you going to post the next section?
(I’ll get to the snowball later this afternoon.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s actually so cool though!! <33 The most I’ve written in a day is just a little under 4k. I could probably do more, but I’d have to hunker down and do nothing but write all day 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol.
You don’t have to post your words, but you’re welcome to if you want. 😉
@ellette-giselle 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Prolly fr thoughhhh 🤣 She’s so fast! I don’t know how she does it? @ellette-giselle, HoW Do YOu WrItE sO FASTTT???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
….
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
GODLYYYY!!!! *squeals and gives you a huge tackle hug* IT’s so good to have you back!!!! Enjoy some complimentary cookies and boba tea (unless you don’t like it of course…) 🫴🏻🍪 🍪 🍪 🧋 🧋 🧋
We’ve missed you!! 🤗
For me, writing’s actually been pretty existent, loll. I didn’t write much over th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
do you wanna write the first RP, or me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle there are places where you can set up a website for free, I think. My friends did exactly that.
Also, your book titles are phenomenal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.Â@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 (I know, I already talked to you xD)
YOU’RE BACK!!!! 🎉🤗
- Load More
