-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Esther and
Jaybird are now friends 1 year, 9 months ago -
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Love it! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not 100% sure either 🤣
Ok that makes sense! 😉 Yeah, I could always take a snippet of it and write it how I would interpret a four year old thinking through that if you wanted an example. (i don’t know if that’s weird or not 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@peoplessss
Sharing the three moodboards from my current WIP! (First is the book moodboard, then Clayton, then Audrey)

- Load More
