-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
good to see you too!!!
life is going pretty amazing, it’s just been good you know?
what about you?
I don’t write it a ton but like every now and then
as for my books series I’ll say that it’s a Christian futuristic dystopian that covers a lot of ideas but the main one is
nothing, not even thousands of years and thousands of wars ca…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey!!! I think I’ve also seen you around but it’s nice to get a introduction 💕
I’m the youngest in my family but I also only have one siblings so that’s not saying much lol
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
hey girl!!! How are you?? How have you been?
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
and I’d love to tell yall about it though it’s a little complicated and would take a while but basically it’s a Christian dystopian
As for anything new, I’ve really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Miley!! You’re back!!!
You just started a new series?? I want to hear about it! And I get the cringy old stuff thing. It’s weird to see posts that you wrote, like, two years ago still on here. 😬
What’s new with you?
-
Smiley started the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay so I was just about to reply to the chat chat when I realize I haven’t been on here in like forever and there’s a lot of new people and no one will know who I am so if yall would to know me better feel free to ask me questions but here are some things to know about me
I’m a Christian (currently at a non denomination) and I would descr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 As long as he doesn’t read the posts in between.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. I’m not sure. I think that definitely raised it to the front of my mind, but honestly, in the beginning I might have still been a little suspicious (I usually am when young married woman aren’t feeling well, because that’s usually the author trying to be sneaky lol.)
I sort of accepted that your “Hmm, that would be.” me…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hah!! I called it!!
There were a whole lot of hysterics in that scene, but I guess I get where it was coming from. Joseph is so sweet to Amelia.
Oh boy… this is not good for the Cadwicks. Or Amelia and Joseph. 😬
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh and thanks! It’s great to see you and I love your pfp
girl I envy your art skills
I wish so bad sometimes that I could draw my OCs but sadly I am incapable
and unwilling to put in the effort that it takes to get there 😅
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
yeah honestly I don’t know the technical quoteI think what you said sounds more right lol but overall I just thought it was weird and then the conversation he later had with ultron he also gave off the weird god vibes (more than Thor lol)
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Smiley's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @freed_and_redeemed
Hello, I’m back!!! Yall it’s been a while and I don’t know I guess I missed it again and I had a new fanfic idea and I was just ready to say hi again
To be honest, KP can easily become an idle to me but I also enjoy having rambles with you guys so I’m gonna try to keep…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that raccoon
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper yess Tyn is awesome
IDK why, I just like her.
Oliver is my other favorite but that’s probably cause he’s an Australian lizard and you know how I feel about both of those things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d give you cake, but that would be a lie, and then I’d end up being sued by GLaDOS, and that is a fight I can’t win, so sorry. I hope you had a good birthday though!
Portal mention eeeeeeee
I haven’t played the games yet (I like puzzle games) but I like listening to their soundtracks. They’re so weird and synth-y.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Will keep questions in mind 👍
Glad to hear! Tyn was a character I didn’t like much in the first draft and I was considering changing her a lot until I got near the end of it and she went through some really interesting character development. I think in the draft two versions I understood her more.
I think she’s really fun, but I…[Read more]
- Load More
